PDA

View Full Version : So i guess if i serve in the army and burn

HY35F2T
08-24-2009, 04:03 PM
A building down the state will be easy on me too.:banana1:

07ROUSHSTG3
08-24-2009, 04:15 PM
i missed it. did they offer them a plea already?? need more details.

-stew-
08-24-2009, 04:49 PM
One of the Brothers Douche Canoe served, and that was in the Marines. And I don't think they are using that as rationale for the light sentence. If anything, the one being prior service should call for a heftier sentence, because he knew what the flair was.

A military ID can make a lot of shit slide off your back, this is not one of those situations.

HY35F2T
08-24-2009, 05:45 PM
One of the Brothers Douche Canoe served, and that was in the Marines. And I don't think they are using that as rationale for the light sentence. If anything, the one being prior service should call for a heftier sentence, because he knew what the flair was.

A military ID can make a lot of shit slide off your back, this is not one of those situations.
Fox 6 brought it up when they were interviewing the defendent's lawyer.Said "this is a hard case to jude because he was or someone close to him was in the army blah blah" how?Had it been some punk drug dealing gang banging kid.They would of been done and tried already.

GTSLOW
08-25-2009, 09:13 AM
He was in the Marines :D

Feature Pony
08-25-2009, 09:39 AM
I thought both of them were in the marines, the older brother has been out for the past 3 years while the younger brother was a 2 tour purple heart vet in the marines.

Exitspeed
08-25-2009, 09:42 AM
But shoot yourself in your leg and get 2 years.

HY35F2T
08-25-2009, 11:31 AM
But shoot yourself in your leg and get 2 years.
Im telling you man things arent looking good for the world.Pretty soon ill be going to the chair for throwing a cig butt on the road while a repeat dui offender gets a week in jail for running over baby jesus.:goof

Exitspeed
08-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Im telling you man things arent looking good for the world.Pretty soon ill be going to jail for throwing a cig butt on the road while a repeat dui offender gets a week in jail for running over baby jesus.:goof

This shit recently has really shown how messed up our justice system is.

GHOSST
08-25-2009, 01:34 PM
He was in the Marines :D

Hey hey now, thats probably why he's prior service.:thumbsup oorah.

SSLEVO
08-25-2009, 03:09 PM
A lot has to do if it was intended or not, i don't really think they were trying to burn the building down. I know this can go both ways but there was no loss of life, just 50 million, lol. I wonder who pays for that???

Feature Pony
08-25-2009, 04:59 PM
A lot has to do if it was intended or not, i don't really think they were trying to burn the building down. I know this can go both ways but there was no loss of life, just 50 million, lol. I wonder who pays for that???

The insurance pays for it. I bet the company that owns Patrick Cudahy is rolling over laughing because they burnt down the oldest building. I bet when they rebuild they will have top of the line stuff, while the old machines went away with the fire. I'm not saying these guys should be let off, but I also think they weren't trying to burn down the building. If you play with fire people can or will get hurt, and I think the people that got hurt the most is the workers that are out of a job right now. I would hate to be in these kids shoes, $50 million is damages they will live with this for the rest of their lifes.