PDA

View Full Version : Energy Rebates, Light Bulbs/Fixtures and Cieling Fans

pOrk
08-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Lighting Rewards http://www.focusonenergy.com/Incentives/Residential/Cash-Back_Rewards/Lighting/

Lighting Rewards are listed by product type. ENERGY STARŪ qualified bulbs, fixtures, and torchieres are available in dozens of styles and sizes to compliment any room. For more information on lighting products, visit our Lighting page.

If you have any questions, please contact Wisconsin's Focus on Energy Information Center at 800.762.7077 or e-mail us at ESinfo@focusonenergy.com.

Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFLs)
Dates: now until December 31, 2009
Reward Amount: $2 per light bulb
Reward valid on ENERGY STAR qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) in single or two-packs only. Limit 12 light bulbs per customer.
$2 Mail-in Coupon for CFLs

Fluorescent Torchieres, Fixtures and Ceiling Fans
Reward valid on ENERGY STAR qualified fluorescent fixtures, torchieres and/or ceiling fans with qualified light fixtures.
Limit 12 per customer.
$15 Mail-in Coupon on fixtures

ENERGY STAR qualified LED fixtures
Reward vaild on ENERGY STAR qualified LED Fixtures.
Limit 12 per customer.
$30 Cash-Back Reward per fixture

Mail Reward forms to:

Focus ENERGY STAR Lighting
c/o EFI Fulfillment Center
40 Washington Street, Suite 2000
Westborough, MA 01581-1013

Important Information
Focus on Energy offers are available to customers of participating Wisconsin electric providers only, for a limited time, are good while supplies last, and may not be combined with any other utility offer.

pOrk
08-22-2009, 01:03 AM
I threw away the boxes to my cieling fans before reading up on this rebate program, just flushed 45 bucks. Damnit. Hopefully you guys buying places can take advantage of this site and get some money back.

Light bulbs are kinda a waste of time, they are always on sale for a buck each. Can get the 7 packs at lowes for less then 10 all the time, and buch each at Ace Hardware this week.

03CVLX
08-22-2009, 01:18 AM
I have contact info for a guy we had come out to our house. He does an energy inspection, and then tells you step by step what to do to cut your utility bills down. He also sets you up to receive all the energy rebates that you qualify for as work is done. It's a pretty cool process if you or anyone whats the contact info shoot me a PM.

Yooformula
08-22-2009, 01:25 AM
thanks for the link Eric!

pOrk
08-22-2009, 01:42 AM
I have contact info for a guy we had come out to our house. He does an energy inspection, and then tells you step by step what to do to cut your utility bills down. He also sets you up to receive all the energy rebates that you qualify for as work is done. It's a pretty cool process if you or anyone whats the contact info shoot me a PM.

Whats that cost, roughly?

03CVLX
08-22-2009, 03:55 AM
If I remember correctly it was $250.00. Then, when you have the work done he comes out and reinspects your whole home to be sure the numbers are where they needed to be. That second visit is paid for by progress energy thats also when he sends in all the paperwork to get your rebates.

I think we got somewhere around $1100 in rebates but we also had to spend almost 6 grand on Insulation. That was attic, all 4 walls blown in from the exterior. full air sealing and other stuff I am sure I am forgetting. The difference in the house is quite noticeable, and our natural gas usage dropped quite a bit.

pOrk
09-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Just bought 11 Energy Efficient windows from Menards for 1100 bucks, now I'm really really broke :) Anyone know EXACTLY what info I will need to get the tax credit? The Energy website is very vague, but from what I am readying I need this: http://www.miwd.com/PDF/216.pdf and window label itself, the reciept showing proof of purchase, and the UPC barcode. Hopefully thats all of it, but with soo many people on here buying homes I'm thinking one of you is going through all this paper work as well.