PDA

View Full Version : Help with a stolen/chopped Supra (not mine)

ND4SPD
08-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Hello everyone,
Some of you might remember me warning everyone about a scammer from the Supra community that was having work done at shops only to skip out on paying. Well, this guy has been a plague on the community for several years now, his MO is usually to sell substandard or defective parts as "like new" and act surprised when the recipient complains. Well now he's gone a little too far. Apparently Over the winter he was storing/repairing a Silver 1993 Toyota Supra Turbo 6-speed at his home up in the Green Bay area. There are reports that at the same time he was selling a large number of parts through eBay, Supra Forums (under aliases as he's been banned for quite some time), Craigslist, etc... When the owner showed up later on asking about her car, it had mysteriously disappeared and Brandon subsequently reported it stolen. The assumption is of course that he parted the car out only to report it stolen once the owner came looking for it. I know there are only a few Supra owners here, but pass the word around that if anyone's bought parts from someone in the Green Bay area there is the possibility that they're stolen. Now, I've spoken to the officer who is handling the case and my assumption is that the police are not interested in confiscating all of the stolen parts (it's not like the car will be reassembled and returned to the owner), so I wouldn't worry about the cops coming and disassembling your car and taking parts. What they would like is information on the parts and pictures if possible so they can build a case against this guy (hopefully to put him away for grand theft auto and insurance fraud). If you'd like any more information, or have any information to provide, please PM me or contact:

Officer J. Stover #720
Ashwaubenon Public Safety
920-492-2995
jstover@ashwaubenon.com

subliminal1284
08-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Sounds like someone needs to set him up and when he comes to pick up the car/part gets his ass beat.

dfr225
08-20-2009, 10:37 AM
sounds like someone needs to set him up and when he comes to pick up the car/part gets his ass beat.

+1

Smokey1226
08-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Sounds like someone needs to set him up and when he comes to pick up the car/part gets his ass beat.
if you only knew how many people he has screwed over, an "ass beating" isnt anywhere NEARLY enough.

Someone needs to set him up so is a roomate to the dbag who beat up the mayor.

ND4SPD
08-20-2009, 11:26 AM
No no no no... we want his ass thrown in a "pound me in the ass prison". :D

subliminal1284
08-20-2009, 12:40 PM
So beat his ass real nice like and then tie him up somewhere and leave then call in an anonymous tip from a pay phone to the police letting them know where he is :thumbsup

Smokey1226
08-20-2009, 12:52 PM
So beat his ass real nice like and then tie him up somewhere and leave then call in an anonymous tip from a pay phone to the police letting them know where he is :thumbsup
Now thats what im talking about! :headbang

Goat Roper
08-20-2009, 01:37 PM
This guy has been pulling this shit for years, can't believe he is still walking around

a hXc bro
08-20-2009, 01:42 PM
holy shit, how does someone get away with this? If i were the owner, i'd stomp the fuck outta that dude.

Silver86
08-20-2009, 02:31 PM

couldnt agree more.

ND4SPD
08-20-2009, 03:20 PM
The cops know where he is... that's not the issue. They need evidence though and a bunch of he said - she said isn't going to do it. But if they can get a hold of one piece of that car that still has the vin on it... he's cooked.

Few people have wanted to go through the trouble of nailing him for his BS. A few have (he has some small claims judgments against him), but most just bitch about it, then go on with their lives.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;jsessionid=4A65B307A56030F6100135E994057E 73.render6?cacheId=B2CAD6FE33879B348462513A051BEF6 7&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC

Goat Roper
08-20-2009, 04:14 PM
Brown County Case Number 2009SC003006, wonder what the story is there

And it looks like he will be in Tosa soon

Future Court Activity
Date

Time

Description

Type 2

Court Official
09-30-2009

11:15 am

Brown County Courthouse, 3rd Floor, Room 300

Contempt hearing

Court

Kelley, Kendall M.

SSDude
08-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Maybe we can be his friend.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Brandon-Hentges/185104135

ND4SPD
08-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Brown County Case Number 2009SC003006, wonder what the story is there

And it looks like he will be in Tosa soon

Future Court Activity
Date

Time

Description

Type 2

Court Official
09-30-2009

11:15 am

Brown County Courthouse, 3rd Floor, Room 300

Contempt hearing

Court

Kelley, Kendall M.

No... unless Tosa is in Brown County. :) The story is probably that he sold junk parts to someone and they sued him.

Goat Roper
08-20-2009, 06:58 PM
No... unless Tosa is in Brown County. :) The story is probably that he sold junk parts to someone and they sued him.

Well shit I could have sworn it said Wauwautosa.....perhaps that was the plaintiff, my bad

ND4SPD
08-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah, the plaintiff is from tosa. Douche nozzle is from De Pere/Green Bay

JRink
08-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Wow. This guy is STILL around?

He was a complete ****knob in the 3000GT/Stealth world too when he owned one. The lies that came out of this guys mouth going back several years now made him serious cannon fodder on various local and national 3/S message boards. He was hated more than almost anyone I can remember. I hadn't heard anything of him since he sold his 3000GT for a Supra two years back or so...

ND4SPD
08-20-2009, 08:59 PM
After he left the 3SI community he came over to Supra Forums and has been a problem ever since.

JRink
08-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Most of his posts on the 3SI website belonged in a message board museum. They were always instant classics. Boasts, lies, and sheer stupidity. I imagine it was more of the same on Supra Forums... Sad.

JR

ND4SPD
08-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Most of his posts on the 3SI website belonged in a message board museum. They were always instant classics. Boasts, lies, and sheer stupidity. I imagine it was more of the same on Supra Forums... Sad.

JR

It was. Unfortunately he apparently recently paid off the mods (including Dusty) so the big warning thread we had about him disappeared.

twicks69
08-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Hmmmm, I saw him yesterday with the white Supra on the dyno. He now has a 996 Porsche GT3. The plates say "201 MPH". Black on black with heavy tint on BBS rims. He sold the supra to his brother (Supra still has Texas plates)..

ND4SPD
08-21-2009, 08:50 AM
I'm gonna laugh if he gets arrested, convicted, and is ordered to pay restitution and has to either give the 996 to the person who's car he chopped up, or sell it to pay the restitution costs. Is he still hanging around Beyond Redline? I would've thought they'd have told him to take a hike a loooong time ago.

lordairgtar
08-21-2009, 11:31 AM
It was. Unfortunately he apparently recently paid off the mods (including Dusty) so the big warning thread we had about him disappeared.
You can do that? I don't think I wanna be on a forum that had people like that.

ND4SPD
08-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Well, apparently you can. All we know for sure is that Dusty is on Brandon's MySpace friends list and has made some nice friendly comments on his blog. Also, as mentioned before, the big warning thread was removed ... and only a mod or admin can do that. I'd be very wary of anyone calling him a "friend" because he's been known to con these friends into selling his junk (or stolen) parts. Then when the shit hits the fan, they're the ones that get nailed. So who knows. Either he spent big money with MVP Motorsports, or donated a pile of cash to the forum. They don't seem to be "protecting" him though. Anytime he shows up with a new username he still ends up being banned.

SSLEVO
08-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I've always wanted a supra, how do you suppose one would go around a road course? They just don't seem to excel at any one area other than making huge power with a big turbo, maybe i'm wrong though.

ND4SPD
08-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Wrong thread for this question... but... here you go.

yGZk5Afj7-c

The Supra can be an alright road course car, it'll do .98 lateral stock, though it tends to be a little tail-happy coming out of a corner. It is definitely not very forgiving under those conditions.