PDA

View Full Version : Front license plate?

LIL EVO
08-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Sooo what's the deal with this? I guess it didn't pass last month and we still need a front plate?

So....

1.) Required front plate
2.) Required insurance
3.) No CCW

Why do I live here?

torque.hit
08-18-2009, 09:13 PM
The asshole is on his way out. Maybe if we get a republican governor we can get a CCW passed.

Silver03SRT
08-18-2009, 09:40 PM
He is leaving after he totaly Fked this state up and drove many jobs out of it. Mercury marine might be out too. Next would be harley

Rocket Power
08-19-2009, 04:02 AM
He is leaving after he totaly Fked this state up and drove many jobs out of it.
QFT

Mercury marine might be out too
They'll be stupid if they vote against the offer and M.M. moves down to Okla., what other business are they going get the same type of pay up there?

Rocket Power
08-19-2009, 04:03 AM
The asshole is on his way out. Maybe if we get a republican governor we can get a CCW passed.

Only if we get control of the assembly and senate from the dems, otherwise it'll never come up for a vote

USMARINE1108
08-19-2009, 06:48 AM
I was just home in the area for 2 weeks and bought my wife a new car. I left the dealership with dealer plates and registered it in South Carolina where I don't need a front plate. My other 2 cars are registered in SC also.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
08-19-2009, 07:26 AM
He is leaving after he totaly Fked this state up and drove many jobs out of it. Mercury marine might be out too. Next would be harley

My sister in law works for Mercury. Guess that they are laying many more people off about now.

pOrk
08-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Don't need CCW, open carry shows people you mean business

/Sarcasm

07ROUSHSTG3
08-19-2009, 03:48 PM
well, i give doyle some credit for actually trying to get it into the budget. he couldn't threaten to veto because the license plate law was taken out?!?! not much he could do IMO. hopefully things change, even though, knock on wood, i haven't been pulled over for it anyway this year. haven't driven the car much either though.

it will be a sad day when Mercury Marine is no longer in Fond du Lac. while i think the city will survive just fine economically, there is a lot of pride there. from what i understand, they are voting this next week. the union is not happy, but hopefully the employees get their heads out of the unions ass and vote to keep their jobs. whaaa whaa whaaa, we want a pention instead of a 401k. get real.

nitrous
08-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Out of all the vehicles I've owned I never put a plate in the front of any of them.