PDA

View Full Version : Sussex Lions 8/15

retro_pony
08-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Great turnout, last I heard 250+. And such a beautiful day, only clouds in the sky were the smoke from all the burnouts. Kudo's to the Lions volunteers, thank you.

Anyone know who the photographer was? (and his two little friends...)

GRAMPS SS
08-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Great turnout, last I heard 250+. And such a beautiful day, only clouds in the sky were the smoke from all the burnouts. Kudo's to the Lions volunteers, thank you.

Anyone know who the photographer was? (and his two little friends...)

i talked with him during the day,,and his FRIENDS...they did a special shoot of them and the Queer after the show...

last count was 275 cars were registered ..there was some sweet rides at the show...can't wait till next years...should be bigger yet....i was signed up for this show from last year, so i couldnt make GLD....with 3 other shows going on in the area,,this show still brouight in those numbers and brought in some heavy hitters....some from far away as Appleton and a group of 4 from Green Bay.....for being only its 3 year and to have these numbers and a rep that reaches that far..is great....

was good to meet you finnally,sorry i could talk longer,,was busy all day,,,,,
hope you had fun and that you'll return next year....
the burnouts got better after you left....should of stayed....:devil

u_say_go
08-16-2009, 08:00 AM
well the old man is 2 for 2 this week. Took home another Best of Show. That show will only get bigger and better.

SHOWTYME
08-16-2009, 10:57 AM
As one of the Co-chairmen that puts on the show I would like to Thank all you Guys and Gals for coming to are show. Yes we had 275 registered and a couple of stragglers. It is growing into one of are biggest fundraisers. Although this is are third year we are still learning the do's and don'ts and we hope to keep the show growing to a 400-500 plus show. If anyone has any suggestions for next year e-mail me at carlsonjeff2@yahoo.com I believe Next Year date is Sat Aug 21st

u_say_go
08-16-2009, 06:01 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/jaydubya_2006/carshow2009_047.jpg

GRAMPS SS
08-16-2009, 06:21 PM
As one of the Co-chairmen that puts on the show I would like to Thank all you Guys and Gals for coming to are show. Yes we had 275 registered and a couple of stragglers. It is growing into one of are biggest fundraisers. Although this is are third year we are still learning the do's and don'ts and we hope to keep the show growing to a 400-500 plus show. If anyone has any suggestions for next year e-mail me at carlsonjeff2@yahoo.com I believe Next Year date is Sat Aug 21st

I'll prob straggle in next year again....hopefully will be a little cooler out next year, cuase i got fried this year,,,,:thumbsup

SHOWTYME
08-17-2009, 10:12 PM
That's okay will have the trophie Girls lube you up with sun Screen Next Year!

SBC-Fox
08-17-2009, 11:58 PM
Had a good time burnouts were cool and hey i got both the gals on my car and the other lovely ladie took a photo by my car also, friends of mine asked her just to be dicks to me and she said yes which was pretty much awesome of her.:headbang
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/sidepocketkid93/hotties.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/sidepocketkid93/models033.jpg