PDA

View Full Version : Any roofers wanna make some cash tomorrow?

fly5150
08-15-2009, 06:54 PM
So my brother got into a little bind. He had a bunch of people lined up to help him put a new roof on his house this weekend, and most of them backed out this morning. I spent all day there today helping tear-off, and it was brutal. We got everything off and cleaned up pretty good, but there was more work found, and he is replacing all the facia boards tonight.
I put a call in to a friend that does roofs, still waiting for a call back, but I want to help out my brother and get this done. Is there anyone that is, or has been a roofer, that wants to make some cash tomorrow putting a roof on? The house is maybe 1200 square feet, 2 car garage, ranch, not a bad pitch. He has all the materials. Its located off Lilly Road and Capital in milw/brookfield.
Rain forcasted for tomorrow afternoon so it has to happen early tommorow.

-Dave
414-573-7820

Car Guy
08-15-2009, 10:13 PM
You should really have a rock solid plan in place for tarping it just in case you can't find someone, even if it means renting/buying some. Potentially heavy rains tomorrow could spell even more headaches in a big way, and now there is a good chance for some in the AM hours......

97z2801ss
08-15-2009, 11:30 PM
good luck man, if i didnt work in the am id help out

stenchmiester
08-16-2009, 09:08 AM
To bad I'm out of town till this afternoon