PDA

View Full Version : random texting can be fun.

Silver86
08-15-2009, 05:43 AM
since the beginning of last week... i started getting texts from a person named 'Mac'... i dont know anything about this person other than they have my number. i wonder how long i should keep this charade going before i tell them im not who he/she thinks i am.

anyone ever get texts from random people?

-stew-
08-15-2009, 09:20 AM
I have. Some ghettttto assed dude. I started talking to him like he was one a my bitches. It took about fifteen texts before I got an "AWW snaps! dis be da wrng #" I then offered to sell him coke, meth, E, and weed. He wasn't buyin.

That_Guy
08-15-2009, 09:29 AM
I have. Some ghettttto assed dude. I started talking to him like he was one a my bitches. It took about fifteen texts before I got an "AWW snaps! dis be da wrng #" I then offered to sell him coke, meth, E, and weed. He wasn't buyin.

hahahahahahaha.... every night around 7-9 i get atleast 2 phone calls from some mexican dude in Arizona. i ask him how he is doing in spanish.. he replies then i tell him he has the wrong number its become a regular thing :rolf

-stew-
08-15-2009, 09:32 AM
^^ Tell him they killed Paco, and blood must run in the streets to avenge his death. Just slide that on over to google and they'll translate that on up for ya.

That_Guy
08-15-2009, 09:37 AM
^^ Tell him they killed Paco, and blood must run in the streets to avenge his death. Just slide that on over to google and they'll translate that on up for ya.

at first i would just shout at him but now ive grown accustom to him calling me. all along ive believe the guy is a drug dealer of some sort. i should do that..

btw that made me laugh pretty dam hard.

subliminal1284
08-15-2009, 09:42 AM
If Mac is a girl ask mac to text you some nude photos.

URLOZIN
08-15-2009, 10:58 AM
i've had a few random people start texting me. I love to mess with them.

2006wrxtr
08-16-2009, 01:25 PM
I use to get txt from some guy that thought I was his sister. That one was fun.
He sis what you up to?
gettin laid!

Got one wishing be a happy Bday from a random person.
I was like that's nice but where the fuck is my gift.

Random TXT are fun...

TheRX7Project
08-16-2009, 02:41 PM
I accidentally sent a picture message to the wrong number once. The picture? Santa Claus sitting butt naked in a chair, while "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" is playing.

They replied with "who is this?"

All I could reply back was, "Wrong #. I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry."

TransAm12sec
08-18-2009, 01:50 AM
The person who had the number before me apparently modeled on a guys BMW.

And someone called and started to sing happy birthday to me for the person who used to have my number. It was funny, as soon as she stopped I said "You're probably looking for Tina."

LIZMO
08-18-2009, 09:39 AM
i always get random calls, never texts, come to think of it, i wish i would, i would have some fun too lol.