PDA

View Full Version : some cool cars

A B4C Z
04-14-2004, 02:50 PM
I was driving on 101 out in AZ and i saw a yellow GTO. The new one. It was wicked crazy. It had some type of a ram air type looking hood (it wasnt the typical lund stick ons) Had a black stripe down the side of it and some deep dish chrome/polished looking rims. Looked sweet as hell and it was the first one i have seen on the road anywere.

Also saw a yellow lambo. I want to say its a murcilago(SP?) but im not 100% sure i snapped a few shots of it. This was wicked as hell this was also yellow and the rotors were like the size of a civic rim it was wicked.
Kyle

john96ws6
04-15-2004, 10:31 AM
Where in AZ are you? I've been there half a dozen times. There are some awesome cars floating around down there. Firebird is also a cool track. (Its near Tempe). Check it out.

Daytonapacecar959
04-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by 97 z Me Go
I was driving on 101 out in AZ and i saw a yellow GTO. The new one. It was wicked crazy. It had some type of a ram air type looking hood (it wasnt the typical lund stick ons) Had a black stripe down the side of it and some deep dish chrome/polished looking rims. Looked sweet as hell and it was the first one i have seen on the road anywere.

Also saw a yellow lambo. I want to say its a murcilago(SP?) but im not 100% sure i snapped a few shots of it. This was wicked as hell this was also yellow and the rotors were like the size of a civic rim it was wicked.
Kyle
I think you saw Arrowheadperformance's yellow GTO.They are developing all kinds of things for the 2004 GTO including a ram air hood and a supercharger:D

A B4C Z
04-19-2004, 02:48 PM
Im in peioria(SP) right outside of pheniox(SP). We went to a track out here called speed world. There was 100% stock to the filter 80k mile 96 ss 6speed that ran 14.2. and there was a ls1 car that ran 14.1 nnot sure if it was auto or stick. Also a new gto ran i belive it was auto and he got a 14.2 out of it with heating up the stock tires a bit. There were tons of mustangs with bolt ons and even a cobra superchared (13.5) and they were all runing 14s. Do you have a website for that gto???

Daytonapacecar959
04-19-2004, 09:54 PM
check www.arrowheadperformance.com
See if it's on their web-site