PDA

View Full Version : TESTING WATERS ONLY!!! 74 and 76 Ponitac Trans am and Firebird

BeesTwinEG
08-11-2009, 02:17 PM
14.) Do NOT post for sale ads for other members and/or NON-MEMBERS of BCM. If they dont have enough posts they would need to contact Yooformula or Cryptic as they are the admins of the board. You could lose classifieds access should you post someone else's ad.

a simple PM ahead of time is all we ask.
-admins

SSLEVO
08-11-2009, 03:00 PM
14.) Do NOT post for sale ads for other members and/or NON-MEMBERS of BCM. If they dont have enough posts they would need to contact Yooformula or Cryptic as they are the admins of the board. You could lose classifieds access should you post someone else's ad.

Nix
08-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Get pics

RanJer
08-11-2009, 05:06 PM

Other people do it on a daily basis. That rule only applies some of the time apparently.

Irish
08-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Other people do it on a daily basis. That rule only applies some of the time apparently.

I just assume that those that do "get away" with it, have pm'd one of the admins already. It's not like they say in the ad, "Disclosure: I pm'd the admins so it's okay that I am doing this" :rolf

That's why I figure that they already got permission. :thumbsup

RanJer
08-11-2009, 05:28 PM
I just assume that those that do "get away" with it, have pm'd one of the admins already. It's not like they say in the ad, "Disclosure: I pm'd the admins so it's okay that I am doing this" :rolf

That's why I figure that they already got permission. :thumbsup

Therefore my statement is correct. That rule only applies some of the time. I'm sure 88nightmare didn't ask for permission to post that 96 SS that wasn't his the other day.

Irish
08-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Therefore my statement is correct. That rule only applies some of the time. I'm sure 88nightmare didn't ask for permission to post that 96 SS that wasn't his the other day.

You are correct, about being correct. I was just saying that might be an alternative explanation. I guess the only way to be sure if you are right would be to ask either 88NM or an admin. Don't be surprised if either say to mind your own business but, you never know. They may just tell you whether or not he had permission. Either way they I don't really care. Just offering my .02.

Reverend Cooper
08-11-2009, 06:50 PM
if you dont like the rule's,you don't have to play here.

Yooformula
08-11-2009, 07:02 PM

88 didnt post an ad that he was selling, he posted something he saw. this ad was posted for someone else, all he had to do was ask. very simple. alot of times you will see a little note in the ad that it was ok'd.