PDA

View Full Version : Billy May's says " Cocaine is a hell of a Drug "

awsomeears
08-07-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm surprised :stare

I have this image of him doing Lines of Oxyclean off big breasted woman and saying " If you you call right now I will double D the order "

But seriously that sucks :(

Lash
08-07-2009, 07:18 PM
:stare

UPDATE: Official documents show the following drugs were in Mays' system -- hydrocodone (Vicodin), oxycodone (painkiller), alprazolam (Xanax), nordiazepam (Valium), benzoylecgonine (byproduct of cocaine) and temazepam (anti-anxiety). Ethanol -- alcohol -- was also in Mays' system.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090807/ap_en_ot/us_billy_mays

Prince Valiant
08-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Wait...you mean the guy wasn't a hyper-pyscho-energetic salesman au naturel?!? :goof

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2009, 07:37 PM
think about how much of that was in his system to deal with the pain in his head,brain swelling is very painfull. ask Yoo.

70 cutlass 442
08-07-2009, 07:55 PM
he had hip problems..... sounds like pretty much all of thoes drugs could be for pain releif. (mins the anxiaty meds)

twicks69
08-08-2009, 03:27 PM
I am sure that the cocaine and alcohol are not drugs given to the patient after surgery.

Sure, maybe the Vicodin, Oxycodone for the surgery. All the others are anti-anxiety meds.

I think that Prince Valiant summed it up pretty damn good!

Goat Roper
08-08-2009, 06:36 PM
The guy knew how to party

70 cutlass 442
08-08-2009, 08:12 PM
I am sure that the cocaine and alcohol are not drugs given to the patient after surgery.

Sure, maybe the Vicodin, Oxycodone for the surgery. All the others are anti-anxiety meds.

I think that Prince Valiant summed it up pretty damn good!

benzoylecgonine is also a by-product of some otc pain killers, as will as other opiod based drugs. it is a metabolite that is released from the liver. when you get vicodin, oc, or other prescribtion pain killers, they are usually mixed with other OTC pain killers such as acetemenaphin, or similar depending on what was exactly prescribed. that may explain the presence of the benzoylecgonine in his system.

furthermore, mixing any opiods with alchoal can put excessive strain on the heart. (look at all the local over doses) so to say he was a coke head seems little overboard, but who knows. He wouldnt be the first person that was hiding drug use.

dfr225
08-10-2009, 10:52 AM
damn thats crazy