PDA

View Full Version : Some spineless scumbag hit my car again!!!

Yooformula
04-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Fu(king people suck! SOme as$hole backed into my car and cracked the whole nose and scratched the front bumper/plate. Have I mentioned how much I fu(king hate people yet! Grow some balls and at least admit to it and leave a note or something:fire Its probably better that I didnt see it happen.

Prince Valiant
04-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Dude, that car has had the worst luck of any car I know....there has to be someone out there with a vodoo model of your car jabbing away :fire

GRNDNL
04-12-2004, 08:07 PM
That Sucks........:fire

Hopefully someone saw it.........

SMS 1
04-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Holy crap man that really REALLY sucks ass. Time for more photochoping?! Really, sorry man:stare

3rdGen Princess
04-12-2004, 08:28 PM
HOLY ****!!! :eek: I am really sorry to hear that! I would just be livid if I were in your shoes! :fire It does seem like you have had bad luck lately when it comes to the body of your car! Hopefully, this ends soon!

Originally posted by SMS 1
1983 Z28 350
Upside down air cleaner lid
Synthetic racing oil
K&N Oil filter
Splitfire plugs
Ice pack on the Intake
T-Tops removed for weight
Custom Cherry Bomb exhaust
-Oh Yeah, Id Win-

:wstupid Btw, I am not sure that I want to claim him anymore! LOL!

GHOSST
04-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the real world of inconsiderate a$$es. I have a few small dings on my Z from doors, which would drive anyone crazy!!! Yeah, I'm glad you didn't see it... Someone would had tread marks on the face, up the back, and across the chest! BTW, how do you guys make to cool collage pics with your cars?? I want in.... ~J

Silver350
04-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Don't worry Yoosof. You are not the only one.

http://www.pbase.com/image/27794563/medium.jpg

This happened Friday afternoon when I picked up some pictures from walgreens on 76th and Coldspring. I saw no cars backed up and a red Sunfire flew through the lot and hit me. :fire Estimate is at $1008.22

Knyghtmare
04-12-2004, 09:44 PM
This makes me affraid to even drive my car... now I know why there are trailor queens...

Yooformula
04-12-2004, 11:38 PM
OMG that totally sucks Scott. Mine doesnt look nearly as bad, sorry to see that man.:(

Crawlin
04-12-2004, 11:48 PM
DUDE!!! man this is some shitty stuff going on!

Scott, this just happened THIS past friday? man so i guess the third thing is over now and good luck through the rest of the year!

I think a videotape recorder in my car is gonna have to be installed

Silver350
04-13-2004, 07:49 AM
Thanks Yoosof. The insurance adjuster looked at my truck and said you have a very pretty truck it is a shame that you had to get hit.

Chris that happen this past friday. Day of that party we were at.

Cryptic
04-13-2004, 08:20 AM
DAMN! my condolences to your vehicles Scott and Yosef

Was you car at work Yosef?

Silver350
04-13-2004, 10:22 AM
I am just glad that I found the same taillights that I have on the truck on Ebay. APC discontinued making the lights and I couldn't find any lights that didnt look like :puke. Too bad I had a bidding war with some chick other wise I would of gotten them for a lot cheaper then what they ended at. still 60 bucks cheaper then the new ones.

GRNDNL
04-13-2004, 10:47 AM
That sucks guys, This stuff happens all the time, I've got 3 in the shop right now that are hit and runs.....

The good news Scott is that you can now put that wood flat bed on that you've always wanted....:thumbsup I here Home Depot has pressure treated 2x6's on sale this week.......;)

BAD LS1
04-13-2004, 10:52 AM
Its all about the wolminized wood baby!!!!

Silver350
04-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by GRNDNL
That sucks guys, This stuff happens all the time, I've got 3 in the shop right now that are hit and runs.....

The good news Scott is that you can now put that wood flat bed on that you've always wanted....:thumbsup I here Home Depot has pressure treated 2x6's on sale this week.......;)

Nice now I will have to take a half day off to pick it up :-P

Cleveland Dave
04-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Silver350
I am just glad that I found the same taillights that I have on the truck on Ebay. APC discontinued making the lights and I couldn't find any lights that didnt look like :puke. Too bad I had a bidding war with some chick other wise I would of gotten them for a lot cheaper then what they ended at. still 60 bucks cheaper then the new ones.

:slap scott your not suppose to get the apc stuff :rolleyes:

caddy tails man get some! :goof
http://www.streetsourcemag.com/uploads/Ownerprofiles/WAY2HI/1119200322418PM31561.jpg

Cleveland Dave
04-13-2004, 12:05 PM
or leave the stockers in there and just have ur french cut taillight covers.

http://www.autotruckgear.com/images/vtech_frentr.jpg

Sexy83TA
04-13-2004, 12:43 PM
A few months ago in the parking lot at school someone hit my car. Theres a huge scuff mark on my front end that went so deep it took the paint compleatly off so you can see the plastic. No idea how it happened. Almost looks as if someone was parking into a spot infront of me but decided to go too far and smashed right into my car. Course no note either. Probably just drove away and parked someplace else.

PB86MCSS
04-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Sorry to hear about the bad luck guys. Yoosef, you park downtown for work? Parking downtown or anywhere on the east side is a major risk with all the dumbasses and being crowded, glad I still have my beater Cav to park on the streets the rest of this semester :fire . Always park in parking lots a few cars away from everyone but theres no stopping an idiot driver sometimes :(.

BadAzzGTA89
04-13-2004, 05:35 PM
Sorry to hear about your rides guys that really sucks the big one !!I am so glad i left my car in the garage!!!!And the way it looks it might stay there:stare