PDA

View Full Version : Buying a House

Quick96ss
08-04-2009, 12:23 PM
I'am looking at buying a house. Is there any good websites or place to go and look before i go and get a Realtor??

-stew-
08-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Wrath comes in throwing a tantrum in

Holeshot
08-04-2009, 12:31 PM
mls.com

Smokey1226
08-04-2009, 12:31 PM
if your looking for a house out my way LMK and ill take care of it. Otherwise after you get rec. a few realtors in your area, do yourself a favor and call all of them to see what they offer. Don't just go with the first one someone tells you to go with.

Secondly, did you already go and get pre approved? That is the hardest part these days with the clinets i have met. If that is done, the rest of a cake walk

Quick96ss
08-04-2009, 04:19 PM
if your looking for a house out my way LMK and ill take care of it. Otherwise after you get rec. a few realtors in your area, do yourself a favor and call all of them to see what they offer. Don't just go with the first one someone tells you to go with.

Secondly, did you already go and get pre approved? That is the hardest part these days with the clinets i have met. If that is done, the rest of a cake walk

Thank you, any help like that is appreciated! This will be my first home, so trying to figure everything out is a little over whelming!

07ROUSHSTG3
08-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Wrath comes in throwing a tantrum in

:rolf:rolf:rolf

Beagle
08-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Make sure you get a house with a nice garage for the camaro!!!!

URLOZIN
08-04-2009, 06:12 PM
www.wisconsinhomes.com

brotherbenn83
08-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Dont know what part of town you are looking at, but for the southwest side of milwaukee county (west allis, greenfield, hales corners, franklin etc) talk to Sherry and Jerry Kampa from First Weber. They are really nice people, and I have known them since I was 8. Their office is on 104th or so and Layton Avenue in Greenfield

Smokey1226
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Thank you, any help like that is appreciated! This will be my first home, so trying to figure everything out is a little over whelming!
Anytime man! Also, and im sure this is a given but make sure you make copies of all your paperwork that you get during the transaction. At our office its a MUST to have atleast 3 copies of everything just for backup, as well as making sure you get the 8k tax credit :headbang

pOrk
08-05-2009, 01:03 AM
I went through a few dopey ass realtors who filled my head with all sorts of dumb shit and didn't listen to a word I said, and I started talking to Barb Miller from Shorewest and it made looking for a house SOOO much easier. I just closed on my house last week, and Barb is AWESOME.

Good luck on house hunting, lots of turds out there and equally as many great deals.