PDA

View Full Version : Burress indicted today!

Yooformula
08-03-2009, 01:04 PM
I was a bit surprised and will have to see how he pleas this one out. They are saying though that the prosecutor wants him to serve time NO MATTER WHAT.

Karps TA
08-03-2009, 01:41 PM
What a kick in the nuts. You shoot yourself and go to jail.

VroomPshhTsi
08-04-2009, 12:11 PM
yeah, sucks to be him right now. looking at anywhere between 1-3 years. they said they already rejected an offer (from Burress' side) of 12 months in jail.

Nix
08-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Thats what the dipshit gets for carrying a conceled weapon in New york. Seeing as he has all that money you would think he would have one of his lackies carry the weapon of choice.

also if he is stupid enough not to have the safety on while in your waist band and have the firearm go off then he really should take a firearms safety course.

:loser

MurphysLaw88GT
08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Thats what the dipshit gets for carrying a concealed weapon in New york. Seeing as he has all that money you would think he would have one of his lackies carry the weapon of choice.

also if he is stupid enough not to have the safety on while in your waist band and have the firearm go off then he really should take a firearms safety course.

:loser

Although I don't own any Glock products, I think they have a "trigger safety" (also a FP safety and a Drop safety, either way these two can only be over-ridden by overcoming the "trigger safety" I believe), It has no "manual safety" per-se. His sweatpants or something must have manipulated the "trigger safety". (Disclaimer: I do not own one and must admit I am not personally very familiar with them, and from what I have read they have these aforementioned features, I am sure that the Glock dude will be along shortly to correct).

I am not condoning his behavior. I am merely pointing out that his Glock may not have had a "traditional" safety in the standard sense. He is stupid for the whole incident. A waist-band was perhaps the poorer choice for a location to stow his "gat".