PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a NICE aluminum weld done?

TheRX7Project
08-02-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm picking up an aluminum radiator (soon) and need a hose bung welded into it on the lower radiator hose port. Anywhere local that can do this for cheap and do a good job? What kind of price can I expect?

It's not going into the radiator itself, just into the lower radiator hose port.

DR.FORD
08-02-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm picking up an aluminum radiator (soon) and need a hose bung welded into it on the lower radiator hose port. Anywhere local that can do this for cheap and do a good job? What kind of price can I expect?

It's not going into the radiator itself, just into the lower radiator hose port.

My friend Shane Windsor did all the welding on the t-Bird tubing and radiator. PM me for his #. He lives in Oak Creek

letsrunem
08-02-2009, 11:42 AM
I have an extra aluminum rad that came with my car that is kind of crappy, but it doesn't leak and you can have it if you'd like.

Beagle
08-02-2009, 11:53 AM
take it to beeyond :goof

DR.FORD
08-02-2009, 12:53 PM
:rolf

flyin_blue_egg
08-02-2009, 01:34 PM
take it to beeyond :goof

damn that's what i was thinking

That_Guy
08-02-2009, 01:37 PM
jacks welding in north lake does really great work.

BlackLightning
08-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Tom@OTE just did some for me and it looks great. :shades

FourEyedFord
08-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Tom@OTE just did some for me and it looks great. :shades

x2
All the intercooler plumbing on my car was done by Tom at OTE, and it turned out awesome!

TheRX7Project
08-02-2009, 04:44 PM
I have an extra aluminum rad that came with my car that is kind of crappy, but it doesn't leak and you can have it if you'd like.

What are the dimensions? I was probably going to pick up a SUMMIT one. I'd kinda like it to look nice as well as function.

x2

All the intercooler plumbing on my car was done by Tom at OTE, and it turned out awesome!

This was another place I was thinking. I did see your welds in the thread and they did look real good.

FourEyedFord
08-02-2009, 06:48 PM
This was another place I was thinking. I did see your welds in the thread and they did look real good.

Thanks!
You will not be disappointed if you choose Tom! Just give him a PM on here or leave message at his shop number, and he will get right back to you.