PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service?

Dr.Buick
07-31-2009, 08:04 AM
Bought a 4 wheeler from Ceder Creek acouple of months ago, took 5 hours to get set up and paper work done, (paid cash). and I called ahead of time and told them what I wanted and get it ready.

Than again last nite i called them again, Told them what I wanted said I'm on my way please have it ready, got their at 5:00 did not leave till 8:00, People very rude.

so I guess my Question is were has customer service went in america?

SSLEVO
07-31-2009, 08:14 AM
I had a 2 tires changed there, they quoted me one price on the phone and then charged me $10 more when i got the bill. I didn't find the service department to be too friendly either. I think i'll go to Ride in New Berlin for that kind of stuff in the future, they are always willing to help out.

Car Guy
07-31-2009, 08:16 AM
where has customer service went in america?

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/toilet-llqq-001.jpg

URLOZIN
08-01-2009, 12:18 AM
When I bought my t/a the sustomer service was horrible as well. Just hope you never have to deal with vonage. I put in over 10 hours on the phone, and nothing was done.

domokun
08-01-2009, 12:44 AM
Urlozin I hate that bug in your sig.....I tried to move it off my screen2 times :-/

84hurst
08-01-2009, 01:00 AM
Customer service? What's that? I've heard of it but haven't seen it in a long time.

frank_zappa_is_dead
08-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Think thats bad? Try dealing with SBC about anything!

loud91rs
08-01-2009, 09:43 AM
When I bought my 06 600rr new there we went there on good friday, filled out all the paperwork, talked price, etc and everything was pretty much final. They couldn't run the financing that day because of the holiday (I was already approved through honda). Came back at saturday pretty much to do the final paperwork, and ended up sitting there for about 4 hours that day for who knows what. I feel your pain.

That_Guy
08-01-2009, 09:57 AM
When I bought my t/a the sustomer service was horrible as well. Just hope you never have to deal with vonage. I put in over 10 hours on the phone, and nothing was done.

holy shit i when i hear the 10 hours on the phone with vonage it get totally enraged because im on the phone with t-mobile at least once a month and its always a 2 hour ordeal with me just snapping on the 10 people that transfer me to because my voip doesn't work and deducts from my normal minutes. i get this line about 4 times before i just freak out ," im sorry we dont handle that in my department let me transfer you to the correct department" then when i get transfered they haven't got the slightest fucking clue.. :flipoff2:

Crawlin
08-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Here's what happens. It's still a bad thing, but mostly it's the salesperson's fault.

You call ahead, you tell them you are coming in. They might have something else scheduled(business managers) and so you wait. But your salesperson never told you.

OR, the salesperson never told the business manager, so he's off on lunch and doesn't want to look like an idiot so just puts the blame on the business manager

OR, salesperson never tells business manager you are there, just assuming he knows that you are coming in, and the business manager is sitting in his office just chilling.

Fuck, the list I could write keeps going on and on and on. All reasons I've dealt with personally from my salespeople.

In the motorcycle things, business manager wont get any of the specific paperwork until the bike is completely setup and safe to take home. And I know our guys actually take their time to make sure it is.

You can be preapproved for financing, and yet the car you pick out or bike you pick out, you could end up being declined on once they send the final numbers.

Coming from the OTHER side of this business... what I'd have to ask is, where is the PATIENCE in this world. Cause that will get your ass sent packing in a REAL hurry around here. We have people come back 30 minutes later for a job that's an hour, complaining the bike isn't done, so we finish it and then bring it around, and then they complain it's not washed. Just getting REDICULOUS since everyone's short on $ these days. They are expecting more for that $. Yet won't give any leeway on time in order to fulfill that expectation.

Now, there are limits of course(5 hours is rediculous. 10 hours for vonage is insane). But anything under 2hrs from start to finish on a car deal or bike deal(cash or finance) something was missed and you'll be going back to re-sign something.