PDA

View Full Version : Lg tv

Rotorhead-20B
07-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Ok I just bought not even a month ago a 32 inch LG tv but now everytime i go to turn it on the light flashes green and red, and the tv wont budge. anyone know what this could be? any help would be greatly appreciated...

PureSound15
07-30-2009, 08:56 AM
DLP? Sounds like the bulb is out.

Goat Roper
07-30-2009, 08:56 AM
http://www.justanswer.com/questions/17cxc-lg-32lx1d-tv-no-longer-displays

PureSound15
07-30-2009, 09:08 AM
oh. 32" - I'm dumb. Good play, Scott.

Rotorhead-20B
07-30-2009, 09:24 AM
see thats the thing, sometimes it turns on...you gotta leave it unplugged or reset the power strip and it turns on. Im super confused ive looked online already and nothing on the red and green light blinking...if anyone has a tv for sale let me know Ima need one today after i throw it out my window....

tommyt5078
07-30-2009, 09:42 AM
If you haven't had the TV a month yet, then being it back?

Rotorhead-20B
07-30-2009, 11:07 AM
If you haven't had the TV a month yet, then being it back?

Tried that they said since its still technically working sometimes that its not valid to bring it back. Thats why ima throw it out the window and claim it was a manufacture error. I hate these wanna be high tech tv's cant wait for the holographic tv's to come out :banana1:

tommyt5078
07-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Then tell them you have decided to get a different brand and this doesn't fit your needs.

Neal Steffek
07-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Just return it

Rotorhead-20B
07-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Just return it

Tried that it has been 33 days since bought no longer can return it. anyone on here have experience with these tv's? Ive noticed online that theres ALOT of complaints on these tv's. for everyones sake DO NOT BUY LG...im going today to get a new tv, Im going with samsung or sony...anybody recommend a good 1080P LCD tv?

Car Guy
07-30-2009, 02:08 PM
First you said.....

Tried that they said since its still technically working sometimes that its not valid to bring it back.

Then you said.....

Tried that it has been 33 days since bought no longer can return it.

I'm not implying anything but the whole situation seems fishy, especially seeing is how you're ready to throw your assumed 'new' TV out the window......:confused

Rotorhead-20B
07-30-2009, 03:43 PM
First you said.....

Then you said.....

I'm not implying anything but the whole situation seems fishy, especially seeing is how you're ready to throw your assumed 'new' TV out the window......:confused

I bought it on june 22nd technically 38 DAYS since I bought it so I cannot return it since its a 30 day return policy. Then I tried with the warranty and they said no because it still turns on I made the mistake of telling them that it works SOMETIMES whenever I reset the power strip its connected to or when I leave it unplugged for a hour or so.. BUT if i wouldve said it doesnt turn on I believe they would let me take it in. so whats so hard to understand? I was answering two different questions of people trying to help im not sure how that turns out to be "fishy" but if you say so ok buddy.

TheRX7Project
07-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Well try taking it back again, and tell them it just won't turn on. Should be covered under warranty still.

Car Guy
07-30-2009, 05:23 PM
so whats so hard to understand?

I was just trying to learn your situation because the details were far and few between. That's why I said 'fishy', and I'm sure there were others thinking the same thing. Where did you buy it from...??? If anything do this......

Well try taking it back again, and tell them it just won't turn on. Should be covered under warranty still.

jakedrew
07-31-2009, 09:44 PM
my lg story-

got a 42inch plasma, 3 weeks into having it, the black pixles turned green. dude came out got a new board, didnt fix. exchanged the tv for another one(same thing).
worked good for a year and then i had a problem when i turned it on, it would turn "off" and then back "on" then work normal.

then it would randomly turn off and back on.

then all of a sudden turned it on and a ton of colors moving back and forth.

sorta got it repaired and acted up again. then i got a hold of Lg( all said and done a few hours on the phone). thank god i had a 2 year warrenty or that tv would be out in my back yard with 12guage holes in it. But.. Lg took care of me.

I got a voucher for another LG tv of somewhat equal value. I got a 42'' LCD and couldnt be happier.

so.. , there is a reason you dont see many Plasma's anymore .

Id say,call LG and ask to "talk to the person in charge" trust me. them people working the phones can help with piddle crap, but get the manager on the phone like i did and $hit got done.

good luck.

Jsho13
08-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Mine does the same thing once in a while it's a 42". I turn it on and the green light comes on but no picture. Then I just keep turning it off and on and eventually the pic will come up.

88Nightmare
08-02-2009, 06:48 PM
my samsung lcd has been goin strong 3.5 years now, works flawlessly

Silver86
08-03-2009, 05:28 AM
a little off topic...

but pics of the 20b or ban :shades