PDA

View Full Version : Mom Decapitates Baby!!!!!

Z Speed
07-29-2009, 08:14 PM
seriously whats this world coming too.

A Texas mother accused of decapitating her 3-week-old son screams "I didn't mean to do it. He told me to!"

Police say Sanchez chewed off three of her infant's toes and ate parts of the brain. She used a knife and two swords in the attack, according to police.

thats some messed up stuff right there

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090729/ap_on_re_us/us_baby_decapitated

pOrk
07-29-2009, 08:17 PM
wow

wow

Yooformula
07-29-2009, 10:05 PM
what can you possibly say?

95_Gt
07-29-2009, 10:21 PM
wtf i cant stand reading this crap.stuff like this makes you wonder what the hell is going on in this world.

Plum Crazy
07-29-2009, 10:23 PM
i was waiting for her to claim self defense. I hope that lady burns in hell!

badass88gt
07-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Death or prison time is FAR too good for this monster. I'm not even going to click the link, Ive already heard/read too much.

Z Speed
07-30-2009, 04:21 AM
Death or prison time is FAR too good for this monster. I'm not even going to click the link, Ive already heard/read too much.

its horrible just reading the police description. I cant imagine whats going thru that persons head to even do this.

xxsn0blindxx
07-30-2009, 07:46 AM
This is clearly somebody who is very very mentally ill. This isn't simply a matter of a bad person making a horrible decision, she obviously didn't have the mental or emotional capacity to understand what was going on. An insanity plea and commitment to a mental facility would be 100% appropriate in this case.

u_say_go
07-30-2009, 08:01 AM
don't post shit like this. seriously, do we really need to hear about these kinds of things?

Exitspeed
07-30-2009, 09:02 AM
This is clearly somebody who is very very mentally ill. This isn't simply a matter of a bad person making a horrible decision, she obviously didn't have the mental or emotional capacity to understand what was going on. An insanity plea and commitment to a mental facility would be 100% appropriate in this case.

I agree. This isn't a normal person.

Irish
07-30-2009, 09:50 AM
don't post shit like this. seriously, do we really need to hear about these kinds of things?

I think we do. It give some a better appreciation for the people that work in that field. From the first responders all the way down to the handlers this woman is going to have in prison.

I am sure that arriving to this scene would have tested even the strongest...

There are truly evil people in the world... I believe she is one of them.

WickedSix
07-30-2009, 11:13 AM
its in texas.....they'll fricasse her carcass in due time..... there are more gruesome cescriptiongs of everything she did...all the while with 2 other family members in the house.... mental institutionalization is just a waste of money...... you don't nuture a cancer...you cut it out and kill it

badass88gt
07-30-2009, 12:05 PM
you don't nuture a cancer...you cut it out and kill it

Exactamundo.

There is no way to fix a person like this.

97z2801ss
07-30-2009, 03:21 PM
wtf i cant stand reading this crap.stuff like this makes you wonder what the hell is going on in this world.

I agree and my pops always brings it up like I dont want to hear that shit i have a 2 year old n could never think of harming him

WhatsADSM
07-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Damn that is MESSED UP.

xxsn0blindxx
07-30-2009, 08:23 PM
its in texas.....they'll fricasse her carcass in due time..... there are more gruesome cescriptiongs of everything she did...all the while with 2 other family members in the house.... mental institutionalization is just a waste of money...... you don't nuture a cancer...you cut it out and kill it

Do you think all people with mental problems should just be killed? If the people she lived with had identified her issues and had her committed before she harmed anyone I doubt anyone would say she should be killed. Don't get me wrong what she did was heinous and unconscionable, but these aren't the acts of somebody who is evil, these are the acts of somebody who is very ill. It's unfortunate that nobody sane did anything to prevent this from happening. The family and social/psych workers who let a schizophrenic woman who has been in and out of a mental facility, be alone with an infant, is more to blame in this situation the she is.

WickedSix
07-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Do you think all people with mental problems should just be killed? If the people she lived with had identified her issues and had her committed before she harmed anyone I doubt anyone would say she should be killed. Don't get me wrong what she did was heinous and unconscionable, but these aren't the acts of somebody who is evil, these are the acts of somebody who is very ill. It's unfortunate that nobody sane did anything to prevent this from happening. The family and social/psych workers who let a schizophrenic woman who has been in and out of a mental facility, be alone with an infant, is more to blame in this situation the she is.

I believe all people who commit murder whether through mental defect or not should be killed. There was a case while I lived in California where a person with down syndrome had killed someone. The jury found them not guilty by mental defect stating that they didnt have the capacity to understand what they had done. To me it isnt a matter of them understanding it is a matter of them having the capability to commit murder. There is nothing to be gained by allowing them to continue to live. What is the value added by allowing this woman or any similar live? It isnt about sending a message to would be killers in this case...it is about removing a problem permanantly.

badass88gt
07-30-2009, 09:07 PM
Wow. Let me ask Snoblind, do you have kids? If someone harmed your kid and said they were mental and didnt know any better, would you try to help them get better?

For you to try and blame society/family/social workers instead of her makes you almost as mental as this monster.

This is whats wrong with America. Instead of holding people accountable, lets get them help, no matter what they did.

Lets say she gets committed to a looney ward, gets "better". Then what? Its all ok? She got help, got better, so then what, lock her up for life? Let her free since it wasnt her that did it, the voices made her do it?

I say tie her to a tree and light her on fire. Send a message to the rest of the sick phucks out there.

Yooformula
07-30-2009, 09:09 PM
this is a hard stance to take imo. I agree with both opinions on this. True she was sick and was treated and EVERYONE knew she was sick and imo some of them should carry the blame for even allowing this lady to have a child in her care...including her doctors. I also agree that she should get the death sentence as she did kill someone! Even with medicine who is to say it couldnt happen again and what kind of life would she have strapped for the rest of her life.

Yooformula
07-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Wow. Let me ask Snoblind, do you have kids? If someone harmed your kid and said they were mental and didnt know any better, would you try to help them get better?

For you to try and blame society/family/social workers instead of her makes you almost as mental as this monster.

This is whats wrong with America. Instead of holding people accountable, lets get them help, no matter what they did.

Lets say she gets committed to a looney ward, gets "better". Then what? Its all ok? She got help, got better, so then what, lock her up for life? Let her free since it wasnt her that did it, the voices made her do it?

I say tie her to a tree and light her on fire. Send a message to the rest of the sick phucks out there.

OK say she is put to death, dont you think the ahole doctor that treated her should be held liable since he allowed her to keep her child without supervision? who knew better that she was sick if not the guy treating her? I do believe the death sentence is in order regardless of her mental condition but the docs and anyone that knew she was severely sick should have kept her isolated and under medicinal treatment.

badass88gt
07-30-2009, 09:16 PM
I missed the part about being treated by a doctor. Like I said, I am not reading any more details about it, its makes me literally sick.

I agree, if she had been previously committed, whoever deemed her fit for society, and especially motherhood, they should also be punished. Not to the same extent as her, but still punished.

WhiteZCamaro
07-30-2009, 09:35 PM
I beleive a fvcking bullet is in order for this person!!!!

Holeshot
07-30-2009, 09:56 PM
A lot of people do not believe depression or mental illness is real and its just a state of mind that can be turned on and off. Unless you have seen it first hand with family or very close friends and been through the hi and low moods you will never understand it.

I am not defending this horrific act or the woman. She needs to be locked up for life Undiagnosed or miss diagnosed mental illness is extremely common. The human brain is amazing and the most miss understood.

Z Speed
07-31-2009, 01:15 AM
A lot of people do not believe depression or mental illness is real and its just a state of mind that can be turned on and off. Unless you have seen it first hand with family or very close friends and been through the hi and low moods you will never understand it.

I am not defending this horrific act or the woman. She needs to be locked up for life Undiagnosed or miss diagnosed mental illness is extremely common. The human brain is amazing and the most miss understood.

very well put.