PDA

View Full Version : 1992 S-10-2wd, reg cab, lowered

smkngta
04-11-2004, 02:14 AM
1992 Chevy S-10 Reg cab Short box, 2wd, V6, new 5speed(500miles old), about 129k miles on the whole truck, New Black paint about 15k miles ago, new Gibson cat-back exhaust, new headers 5k miles ago, upgraded ignition, aftermarket computer chip, K&N open element, 3" Belltech drop all the way around, Tinted windows, Tonneau cover, bed mat, Alpine CD player, aftermarket Tach, aftermarket gauge pod with temp and oil pressure gauges in it, under-body neon lights.

Parts that are included- New performance CompCam never out of the box, stock chip, new oil pan and gasket, new head gaskets, extra fender, extra Bed,

I know I am forgetting some stuff, oh well. I bought the truck from a friend with the intention on putting a 383 in it but I have too many cars and I need to get rid of it so I am asking $2500obo. The truck is located in Waukesha, WI on the weekends and in the burbs of Chicago during the week, so email me at smkngta@aol.com if you are interested or have any questions, I am working on getting a digital camera so I can take some pics. Thanks