PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes you REALLY have to watch what you say in front of your kids....

Yooformula
07-28-2009, 08:33 PM
So the other night I was playing around with the kids in the living room watching tv. The little guy and middle girl were wrestling hard and getting tossed around and locked up pretty good teaching them how to get out of some basic holds. Well as the playing escalates, Chase starts tossing his fists around as he was getting seriously rambunctious and wanted to box. I put him on hold for a about a minute or so before he got tired of waiting and threw a solid punch dead centered on the berries.

Well the punch knocked the wind out of me, caused a severe shooting pain in my stomach and made me break out in a hard sweat INSTANTLY. As I cowered on the floor my oldest asked if I was ok and after a few minutes I finally answered over the moaning and proceeded to yell at him saying punching in the nuts was not ok.

Now fast forward a day later and the kids are roughhousing pretty good and out of nowhere, Chase belts Gia the oldest in the inner groin area and begins screaming at him hardcore. My wife runs in the room to see what was going on and Gia yells at her about dude punching her in the "NUTS". My wife asked her twice to repeat what she said because she couldnt believe what she heard then asked her where she had heard it from. Gia then replies well the other night Chase punched dad in the nuts and he just did it to me too.:rolf

Guess I gotta add "nuts" to the list of inappropriate words I am polluting my kids with.:durr

YellowNanner
07-28-2009, 09:39 PM
too funny, lol

theavenger333
07-28-2009, 11:38 PM
aaaaaaaaaand another time Debbie is about to go hellfire and brimstone.........but she can't cause you did it! nice!

97z2801ss
07-29-2009, 12:10 AM
lmao yoo

yea my son repetes everything so language clean up was in order

frank_zappa_is_dead
07-29-2009, 02:08 AM
Yeah I have to try and not talk like a drunken salor when my nephews show up.:)

URLOZIN
07-29-2009, 05:42 PM
haha that's funny.

94greenbandit
07-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Gotta love what they repeat. So did you explain to her about the family plumbing :D

Yooformula
07-29-2009, 10:11 PM
hahahah my wife tried but was laughing too hard. She eventually explained in kids terms that she didnt have "nuts".lol

CATNHAT
07-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Hilarious! That exact same thing happened to me! My 2 year old would intentionally punch me in the jimmies to get my attention, my wife said what happened- I got punched in the "nuts"--oops!

The other one they picked up somehow was "takin a big dump" probably from my wife?????:stare