PDA

View Full Version : New??? Unmarked

Scales
04-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Saw a new body style silver Impalla with sombody pulled over right behind my apartment. Had absolutly no markings on it! The windows even looked tinted to hide the cherries... Beware :thumbsup

SMS 1
04-11-2004, 03:27 AM
I've seen the unmarked Impala's everywhere. Even up here in the sticks of Ozaukee Co. we have them :rolleyes:

Scales
04-13-2004, 01:09 AM
That was the first unmarked one I've seen by me. Bastard blocked my driveway too. Maybe a friendly bump would make him move next time.. :goof

Ricky Bobby
04-13-2004, 01:22 PM
i had a white one in west milwaukee pull me over it was a chick and she gave me a warnin and let me go :rockwoot:

88camaro
04-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Scales
That was the first unmarked one I've seen by me. Bastard blocked my driveway too. Maybe a friendly bump would make him move next time.. :goof

First you have to start swearing at him

Rocket Power
05-04-2004, 07:18 PM
But the most sneaky I have seen was out in the Wind Lake area. First they had a 94ish marron Camaro with dark windows and aftermarket wheels. You never saw the red and blues till they were flashing, then I guess they made enough money with that they go a newer purpleish one. :wow
I don't speed around there anymore :goof

I coulda sworn I saw an unmarked Buick Century in West Allis a year or so ago too that had someone pulled over on the Hwy.

Scales
05-04-2004, 11:52 PM
Guess I got lucky. They must've got those Camaro's after I moved out of Wind Lake.

Al
05-08-2004, 11:58 AM
i had a white one in west milwaukee pull me over it was a chick and she gave me a warnin and let me go :rockwoot:

Was she hot... um... I mean, whenever I see a crown vic or impala, I don't do anything stupid.

Brown Deer was a C4 and Port Washington has a minivan.

Lash
05-10-2004, 04:42 PM
I coulda sworn I saw an unmarked Buick Century in West Allis a year or so ago too that had someone pulled over on the Hwy.

yeah...I've seen that car too. Like a light blue color right? I've seen it around from time to time.

Ricky Bobby
05-11-2004, 12:12 PM
nah she was an older lady it was on new yr's of this yr it was like 130 in the mornin and i thought i was gonna get breathe alized or sumfin but nope