PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where a TWC drop area is to return stuff?

Yooformula
07-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Wondering if any payment center can take it or what. TIA

Karps TA
07-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Mayfair Mall, Macy's side

Exitspeed
07-28-2009, 02:27 PM

What he said.

Karps TA
07-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Beware the transvestite working in the Macy's makeup section right at the entrance.

animal
07-28-2009, 02:38 PM
The southridge store took mine when i cancelled cable.

kornholio788
07-28-2009, 03:12 PM

That is where I took mine. Was quick and easy.

Yooformula
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM
thanks fellas!

domokun
07-28-2009, 04:07 PM
I take it that you like your uverse :)

Rocket Power
07-28-2009, 04:08 PM
I did it at the TWC place on hwy 100 just south of greenfield in the little strip mall.

theavenger333
07-28-2009, 05:55 PM
i dropped off our stuff at the cedarburg one yoosof. close, didn't have to mess with the city.

Yooformula
07-28-2009, 08:13 PM
hahahah went to the mayfair store and the line in front of me of 3 people were ALL canceling their services. I thought that was funny as shit as I heard each person tell them why they were there to the emp at the desk. of the 4 people I had to deal with today from twc only 1 was remotely nice. I hope they dont wonder why people cant stand their customer service sometimes.

Mr Twigbert
07-28-2009, 09:16 PM
hahahah went to the mayfair store and the line in front of me of 3 people were ALL canceling their services. I thought that was funny as shit as I heard each person tell them why they were there to the emp at the desk. of the 4 people I had to deal with today from twc only 1 was remotely nice. I hope they dont wonder why people cant stand their customer service sometimes.

I got U-Verse installed today.. Now I havn't had time to really check out each and every feature............. I think I really like it.......... I really do......... I'm no scritp writer but it just seems more user friendly and........ well.......... better...........

I have 4 boxes and 7........ Yes, I found 7 remotes to drop off tomorrow.....

wrath
07-28-2009, 09:37 PM
I did it at the TWC place on hwy 100 just south of greenfield in the little strip mall.

Me three. This was after arguing with them for two months trying to get an itemized receipt so I could get reimbursed from work.

domokun
07-28-2009, 09:45 PM
I got U-Verse installed today.. Now I havn't had time to really check out each and every feature............. I think I really like it.......... I really do......... I'm no scritp writer but it just seems more user friendly and........ well.......... better...........

I have 4 boxes and 7........ Yes, I found 7 remotes to drop off tomorrow.....

thats what I like to hear Seann :)

lordairgtar
07-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Beware the transvestite working in the Macy's makeup section right at the entrance.
Why? You got dibs?

Z Speed
07-29-2009, 06:17 AM
I always go to one of there locations off of loomis

Car Guy
07-29-2009, 08:16 AM
The southridge store took mine when i cancelled cable.

Same here, however I also dropped of the DVR box/remote/etc and there was no record of it after the fact. Which is why I (according to TW) still owe $$$ on my account, I told them not to hold their breath.....:devil

Poncho
07-29-2009, 02:36 PM

our in person/in store customer service is garbage, we know it. or rather, in the milwaukee area the in person CS is garbage. The call centers are much different though.

Yooformula
07-29-2009, 04:08 PM
the lady on the phone at the call center was nice as pie until I asked for a location to drop off at and she put me on hold for 2 minutes to come back snotty as can be and tell me to go to 3rd/MLK. I nicely told her "BULLSHIT" and said "There has to be a closer location". Her response was "well.....you could go to the Mayfair mall and use the office there" with a nice reminiscent snotty tone. So even if I am unhappy with Uverse, I wouldnt go back to TWC because they couldnt even act nice when I was canceling their stuff let alone when I was an overcharged customer.

domokun
07-29-2009, 05:26 PM
our in person/in store customer service is garbage, we know it. or rather, in the milwaukee area the in person CS is garbage. The call centers are much different though.

dan you work for TWC now?

Car Guy
07-29-2009, 06:05 PM
So even if I am unhappy with Uverse, I wouldnt go back to TWC because they couldnt even act nice when I was canceling their stuff let alone when I was an overcharged customer.

My feelings exactly Yoo...!!! The ONLY positive service I received from TW was when Ricky Bobby personally came to my house and fixed my RR issues after many others couldn't......

domokun
07-29-2009, 07:21 PM
I cant personally come to anyones house :(

Rocket Power
07-29-2009, 08:38 PM
My feelings exactly Yoo...!!! The ONLY positive service I received from TW was when Ricky Bobby personally came to my house and fixed my RR issues after many others couldn't......Yeah he was nice enough to comeout by me and check things out (and dodge teh doggy mines:goof ) to make sure they finished the hookup after their f up.
Props to RB:thumbsup