PDA

View Full Version : Go Brewers!

Lash
07-27-2009, 10:34 PM
:flipoff2::alcoholic

Theres nothing like getting stomped on by the worst team in baseball. I guess it's time to hover around .500 for the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

Silver350
07-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Seriously you allow your pitchers to give up 2 grand slams both to the same player come on brewers pitching is getting out of hand. They can kiss the post season good bye.

JC70SS
07-28-2009, 07:14 AM
time for melvin to go bye bye. MAybe macha too!

07ROUSHSTG3
07-28-2009, 07:37 AM
they will need a miracle to finish the season above .500 now IMO. even with a somewhat easy august schedule, everyone is beating them up?!??! the nationals? WTF?

and why the fuck is gerut still on the team???

jbiscuit
07-28-2009, 07:49 AM
Gerut is awful...worse hitter than Kendall if that is possible. Post season won't happen this year. They started out strong but I'm affraid the season is falling apart here quickly. Even if we did make it to the post season, we'd get POUNDED by any one of the AL teams!

jbiscuit
07-28-2009, 07:51 AM
time for melvin to go bye bye. MAybe macha too!

AGREE!!! I gave Macha a chance to prove himself and time and time again he allows this foolishness to happen. Leaving pitchers in WAY too long and giving up multiple walks and home runs etc when its obvious they are struggling out there. Milwaukee fans need to start booing etc a lot more like Cubs fans do at their homegames to wake Macha up when he's sleeping on the bench :chair:

Nix
07-28-2009, 07:52 AM
why the fuck is gerut still on the team???

I've been wondering the same thing.

I was very optimistic at the beginning of the season. Well that has worn off espically after last evening when they got hammed by a 30 and 68 team.

Suppan fucking absolutley sucks.

Big head schroder was saying Suppan has only had a few bad outings this year. My ass..

I don't understand why they can't get any fucking hits. and why their pitching sucks, they were talking about giving the starting spot to Villenueva, are you fucking serious!?!?! There is a reason why he is in the bullpen now and he even sucks there.

jbiscuit
07-28-2009, 07:55 AM
^exactly. We get shelled by terrible teams. Teams come here to Milwaukee and take batting practice off our pitchers for crying out loud! Braun's comments a few weeks back were honest and emotional. Can you imagine what the locker room must be like there lately?? Who do we have that can throw a decent game besides Yovani?

Karps TA
07-28-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm not sure what Melvin could have done this year to improve the staff. The pitchers available were just stupid expensive. They tried to get CC. He's trying to make a trade for pitching but the sellers are asking way too much. You can't give up the future just to MAYBE make the playoffs this year. They aren't good enough to win the WS this year even with a Halladay.

They just need to not do anything right now and play for next year IMO. Trade Hardy and Hart in the offseason for whatever pitching they can get. Send Kendall to another team. Bring up Gamel and Escobar.

DoubleAron
07-28-2009, 08:16 AM
AGREE!!! I gave Macha a chance to prove himself and time and time again he allows this foolishness to happen. Leaving pitchers in WAY too long and giving up multiple walks and home runs etc when its obvious they are struggling out there. Milwaukee fans need to start booing etc a lot more like Cubs fans do at their homegames to wake Macha up when he's sleeping on the bench :chair:

No Kidding show some emotion for goodness sake! Somebody kick Macha in the nuts and see if if his heart rate changes! Get mad when someone does something stupid, get a little excited when someone does something great.

Braun and his whole "style" thing is starting to piss me off also. Hustle after a ball would you. A ball gets hit into the LF corner and he always struts over and grabs it and softly throws it in. I know if there was a play to make he would hurry but it just looks like he has better things to do rather then be playing baseball.

07ROUSHSTG3
07-28-2009, 08:17 AM
They just need to not do anything right now and play for next year IMO. Trade Hardy and Hart in the offseason for whatever pitching they can get. Send Kendall to another team. Bring up Gamel and Escobar.

sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup.

jbiscuit
07-28-2009, 09:04 AM

^ great plan. This season is toast anyways....save the coin and build a better squad for next season. We are getting left behind as every other team is getting stronger and our constant line-up adjustments, poor hitting and even worse pitching and not doing us any favors. Plan to cut some dead weight and hopefully get some aces for the mound for next season :thumbsup

Karps TA
07-28-2009, 09:29 AM
People are freaking out cause they played ABOVE expectations to start the year. There's a reason why EVERY SINGLE baseball source had the Brewers finishing mid pack in the division. There shouldn't have been such high expectations to begin with. They should be over .500 for sure, but the pitching has now become what everyone thought it would be.

It's frustrating for sure.