PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Show Car series

Karps TA
07-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Saw this on WI Hot Rod radio's site. Anybody know anything about this?

Innovation Retrokits and Masters TV Inc. will be filming a thirty minute segment, to be aired in the "Mothers Car Show Series" on August 23. It will be nationally broadcast on FOX Sports Network, showing the application of a RetroKit!

Innovation RetroKit is hosting a car show in conjunction with the taping of this show. They want to show Masters TV that the car people in Wisconsin are just as good as those on the west coast.

If you are interested you need to contact them immediately! If you plan on bringing your ride to the car show, and possibly end up on TV, you will need to apply in advance. You will need to send photos and sign release forms for the film production company. Make sure you contact them ASAP.

And you will need to contact to get the appropriate forms and requirements:
Andrea Rehlinger
262-4417 ext. 13
andrea@innovationmold.com
www.innovationretrokits.com

The car show and taping will be at:
Innovation Mold and Design
N118w18988 Bunsen Drive, Germantown, WI 53022

Yooformula
07-27-2009, 10:06 AM
on their website it says filming is august 1st!

Karps TA
07-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Yeah it's this weekend. But I've never seen anything on this. You'd think there'd be more hoopla for something like being on tv.

GRAMPS SS
07-27-2009, 04:19 PM
were making the shirts for the body shop that is doing the body work to the truck and paint...retrofit is in the Germantown industrial park off of maple...and the body shop is at another local....alot of behind the scenes things i have seen already....the QUEER will be there....with adult soda..................

GRAMPS SS
07-30-2009, 01:55 PM
just found out the show is a non trophy show...cost is 25.00 per car....all you get is a goodie bag for the first 100 cars and raffle prizes through out the day to the first 100 cars as well....film crew will be there ALL DAYfor the car show and one crew inside with the TRUCK... to be aired on Aug 16th and Aug 18th on FSN THATS CHANNEL 31 I BELIEVE FOR TIME WARNER...the show will air sun in the morning and tuesday in the afternoon....
food and soda will be avail through out the day...the show runs sat AUG 1ST from 12pm to 6 pm

Irish
07-30-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm going to pass. I am not sure why, but unless it is for a charity, I have something against paying to enter a car show.

It's $25.00 for the show plus, "Event t-shirts will be sold for $15.00 at the registration tent. The film crew has been encouraged to interview people wearing event t-shirts. This will help us make sure our participants are noticed by the film crew!"

I'll just watch the show for free. For those of you that are going, I hope I get to see your ride on tv!

GRAMPS SS
07-30-2009, 02:15 PM
X2
i was thinking of taking the QUEER to this show...but it's not for a charity and NOWAY will i pay 25.00 for a entry fee and HAVE to wear a shirt to get noticed..:loser

GRAMPS SS
07-30-2009, 02:23 PM
ON A SIDE NOTE....there is a show at FOX RUN LANES in waukesha for charity Sunday and a bowling tournament that goes along with the charity as well...it's a 9 pin tap tournament...11 o'clock squad and a 2 o'clock squad....car show is from 10-2;30....AWARDS to be at 2:30...that's all i know,,,sean will be bowling at 11 and the queer will be out in the show...cost for the show is 10.00 i think....bowling...don't know...just signed him up..it was for charity....