PDA

View Full Version : Madison classic's Elkhorn show August 1-2

Flicktitty
07-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Anyone planning on making the trip down toe the car show in Elkhorn this coming weekend (august 1st-2nd)

http://www.madisonclassics.com/car-shows/summer-elkhorn.php

Elkhorn Swapmeet and Car Show
Now 2 BIG days!
Over 20,000 car show spectators!
Over 1,300 car part vendors!
Over 600 cars for sale!
Over 500 show cars!

xFullThrottlex
07-26-2009, 07:48 PM
ill prob be there sunday looking for some deals

lordairgtar
07-26-2009, 10:51 PM
I wanna go.

Flicktitty
07-26-2009, 11:25 PM
me and liz will be around there saturday, she is planning on bringing out her 240sx. we might show back up sunday, who knows.

Rocket Power
07-26-2009, 11:56 PM
I may be out there Sat. morning walking around.

Flicktitty
08-01-2009, 04:06 PM
I wanna go.

i saw ya, you left a few min after we got there....

we are planning on getting up tomarrow and being there around 8ish.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/July001-1.jpg

car's first show with the new setup.

Crawlin
08-01-2009, 04:29 PM
600 cars for sale???? when have they EVER had 600 cars for sale there? Most i ever saw was maybe 100-150

jbiscuit
08-01-2009, 05:11 PM
super weak this year. Walked through the entire place in 2.5 hours

JC70SS
08-01-2009, 05:54 PM
My old Velle will be there sunday.

lordairgtar
08-01-2009, 06:39 PM
The weather worried people. Tomorrow will be better. Swap Meet sucked ass, how many different vendors can you find that sell the same stuff. Aisles and aisles of the same cheap tools.

Flicktitty
08-01-2009, 07:17 PM
600 cars for sale???? when have they EVER had 600 cars for sale there? Most i ever saw was maybe 100-150

yeah i think that was some BS there might be 150. weather scared alot of people even me and i live 10 min from there.

super weak this year. Walked through the entire place in 2.5 hours

did you have your biscut there? i saw one that looks like yours.

The weather worried people. Tomorrow will be better. Swap Meet sucked ass, how many different vendors can you find that sell the same stuff. Aisles and aisles of the same cheap tools.

you gonna be down tomarrow? i'll be there around 8am.

Rocket Power
08-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Not just cheap tools. I saw a guy trying trying to get $10 ea for used sockets:stare

I was there and wearing my BCM tshirt.
I bought a couple sill plates for the 64 and a temp sensor for my GP.
Saw a guy with a 65 Cutlass 4dr, I thought cool and went to check it out, he wanted over $6k:wow swapped in pontiac 350 and the interior wasn't very good, and..... it's a 4dr. He'd be lucky to get that for a 2dr

jbiscuit
08-01-2009, 07:42 PM
did you have your biscut there? i saw one that looks like yours.

umm no. See fire thread

Flicktitty
08-01-2009, 10:30 PM
umm no. See fire thread

yeah that's what i thought but there was a tan 2 door biscut there that i thought was yours ah well.

i didn't get a chance to go through the swap section, hopefully tomarrow i will.

seems like a few decent "deals" to be had in the car corral if you had 8-13K on hand.

lordairgtar
08-01-2009, 11:05 PM
you gonna be down tomarrow? i'll be there around 8am.
Yup, I will be there. Hope to have a better day.:D

jbiscuit
08-02-2009, 09:32 AM
yeah that's what i thought but there was a tan 2 door biscut there that i thought was yours ah well.

2 door? I saw the 4-door one :confused I've never seen another tan 2-door :thumbsup

nismodave
08-02-2009, 01:30 PM
i saw ya, you left a few min after we got there....

we are planning on getting up tomarrow and being there around 8ish.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/July001-1.jpg

car's first show with the new setup.

Where the fuck is the pic thread for the FINISHED car???:fire

Flicktitty
08-02-2009, 06:30 PM

just got "done" late thursday night. then friday in spent the day in an alignment shop, the car still needs some more work till it's finished but we will get some pics.

xFullThrottlex
08-02-2009, 11:07 PM
anybody get anything good??

My dad and I saw a guy sell a Bellypan for a 57 chevy for $10 to another guy. Not more then five minutes later we walked by ______s trailer and I asked him how much for the belly pan, he said $75, new they cost $200, we laughed and kept walking.
Best thing/only thing I got was some good ideas on my project, a Big Bar, and saw some neat cars for sale and on display.

there was a sick HHR sitting on smoothies... for some reason it seemed very familiar. looked good lordairgtar:headbang

lordairgtar
08-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah, that's mine. Another white Panel HHR was there Sunday, but he had an SS grill and cowl induction hood on his...not a real SS, though. Saw Lizmo's car in person and admired the work that went into that car. Except for the obvious Toyota badge on the engine, I don't think anyone would know it didn't belong there.

LIZMO
08-03-2009, 08:05 PM

thats the latest pic of it 'done' like nick said its gotta go to SP this weekend to get tuned and a few other do dats. ill hopefully have a video of it in a few days :thumbsup

stealthy1ss
08-03-2009, 10:08 PM
thats the latest pic of it 'done' like nick said its gotta go to SP this weekend to get tuned and a few other do dats. ill hopefully have a video of it in a few days :thumbsup

It sounded pretty good for just have a downpipe. I want a ride in it if possible Liz.

Flicktitty
08-03-2009, 10:17 PM
It sounded pretty good for just have a downpipe. I want a ride in it if possible Liz.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/lilbigmutha/take_a_number.jpg

LOL, J/k i'm sure she will give you one.

stealthy1ss
08-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Very funny Nick but I wasn't talking to you! :D

Flicktitty
08-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Very funny Nick but I wasn't talking to you! :D

oh.....yeah.
:punch:

LIZMO
08-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah, that's mine. Another white Panel HHR was there Sunday, but he had an SS grill and cowl induction hood on his...not a real SS, though. Saw Lizmo's car in person and admired the work that went into that car. Except for the obvious Toyota badge on the engine, I don't think anyone would know it didn't belong there.

thank you for that. and what are you talking about... it belongs in there. haha. it was funny to see the amount of ppl that took a double look @ the nissan badge on the bumper and the toyota one on the motor, it was great :)

nicks right... take a number, but, once its tuned i wont have a problem taking anyone for a ride. only if you buy me like icecream or something. haha no im just kidding.. kinda. ;-)

BAD_AZZ_SS
08-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Hello all.

New to BCM, and looks like cool place. Have a few friends already on here, but i just picked up an '06 Trailblazer SS AWD LT, and thought it was about time for me to join in and play.

Went to the Madison Classics car show this last weekend and snapped a few pix. Though I'm not much of a photographer, most of these turned out pretty well, I think.

Also, you may notice several pictures of Mustangs in my album. I'm not much of a Ford fan at all. I've been a GM guy for years (though i have owned a few Fored), but I couldn't help it with these Mustangs. If I had millions, I'd probably buy one just because.

So Hello and Enjoy!!

Madison Classics Car Show - Elkhorn, WI 8-2-09 (http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg220/horse_called_war/Madison%20Classics%20Car%20Show%20Elkhorn%20WI/?albumview=grid)

Flicktitty
08-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Welcome to BCM, nice pics....i think i've seen your TBSS around the delavan area? was it the one that was just at Kunes chevy?

BAD_AZZ_SS
08-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Welcome to BCM, nice pics....i think i've seen your TBSS around the delavan area? was it the one that was just at Kunes chevy?

Hey, good to be here.

No, probably not. I just picked mine up from Fagan in Janesville. Didn't know Kunes had an SS. I saw a Red one in town yesterday at Ace Hardware. VERY nice looking!!