PDA

View Full Version : West Bend Dyno (Club-Cow Dyno Day)

YellowNanner
07-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Just wanted to put this out there for you guys! My Mopar Club is sponsoring a Dyno Day at West Bend Dyno Tuning on august 2nd starting at 10am. With that being said only the mopars will be able to get trophies and such for the highest hp and tq and for the carshow but, you are more than welcome to watch/dyno your own car!

Cost is $10 to enter the event and an additional $10 to dyno your car. Thats only $20 total if you dyno your car. It doesn't get a whole lot cheaper than that. That will get you 3 pulls on the dyno. There will be a carshow with food and drink on site (10$ entry covers food and drink).

Hope to see some of you there. Please let me know if your coming by replying to this post as I need to keep the list up to date. (You can show up the day of the show with out preregistering with me, but it will make ordering the food a whole lot easier.)

Thanks guys,
-Trev:banana1:

YellowNanner
07-25-2009, 09:34 AM
ANY CAR WELCOME (ANY MAKE AND MODEL)

Just a clarification, Your car need NOT be a mopar to be in the carshow and dyno. You just will not be able to win a trophy for highest tq and hp as the club is paying for the trophy's.

Thanks.

YellowNanner
07-25-2009, 09:38 AM
We will also be doing a cruise on saturday august 1st. We will be cruising around Big Cedar Lake and ending at Benders for dinner! You are all welcome to attend the cruise also! ( I will get you more details on the cruise on tuesday of next week as I have to map it all out, lol)

YellowNanner
07-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Sundays Food FYI

Just so eveyone knows, I just got done buying all the food for sunday! Our Menu is as follows:

Hotdogs Galore
Regular Potato Chips
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Bottled Water
Pickle Spears
Brownies for Desert!

We are looking for donations for food with the following costs:
-I tried to be a fair as possible on the prices due to the fact that its $10 to attend the event (Which is why i could make it cheaper, lol)-

$2.00 For a plate (Includes one hotdog, bag of chips, pickle spear, and a soda)
$1.00 For an individual Hot Dog
$1.00 for a Soda
$1.00 for Chips
(I made it all whole numbers so we do not have to give Change, lol)
Pickles and Brownies are on the house, lol...

Thanks Guys see you Sunday!!!!!!!

YellowNanner
07-30-2009, 04:22 PM
I just I realized I never put up the listing of times and such on the site, that would help I am sure, lol:

This is the post I promised outlining the whole event. Any questions please post!

Saturday:
3:30-4:00pm- Meet at The Country Inn and Suites in West Bend for the start of the Cruise
2000 Gateway Court, West Bend WI 53095

4:30pm- Cruise Will Start

Here is the Route (25.16 mi):
Start @ Country Inn
Left on Gateway Court
Left On Parkway Dr.
Left onto Paradise Dr.
Slight Right to continue on Paradise Dr.
Left on County Road Z
Continue onto County Hwy NN
Right onto County Road 144
*STOP* at Cedar Lake Inn for pictures overlooking Big Cedar Lake, There is live music here, and you can get a drink and bathroom break
Continue on County Road 144
Continue onto Glacier Dr.
Right on Schuster Dr.
Left on Kettle View Dr.
Right on Hyw D
Left on Lighthouse Ln.
Continue onto Newark
Right on Salisbury
Left on Barton Rd.
Slight Right onto Wallace Lake Rd.
Right onto River Rd.
Right onto Creek Rd.
Left onto River Rd.
*ARRIVE AT BENDERS* Dinner get together!

6:00PM arrive for dinner at Benders Sports Pub
1102 E Paradise Dr

8:00PM Indoor Go-Carting at Stockies Fast Track (If everyone would like to do this)
6389 Stockhausen Ln

9:30PM-?? Hanging out at Country Inn or at the Wolf Residence For a Bonfire

Sunday

9:00-9:30AM Registration Starts (Dynos will happen on a first come first serve basis)

10:00AM-?? West Bend Dyno Tuning LLC, Club-Cow DYNO DAY STARTS, We Have the Dyno All Day for this event!

Please respond with any questions you may have, look forward to seeing you all this weekend!

Yooformula
07-30-2009, 08:46 PM
wow. sounds like a good time!

team beater
07-30-2009, 10:17 PM
im in

Mustang Muscle
07-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Sounds sweet, Me and my friends plan to be there...But we don't have any mopars...:stare

xxtremeteam
07-30-2009, 11:08 PM
demo derby shit will be done sunday and i havent had the stang out in weeks maybe ill cruise out

YellowNanner
07-31-2009, 02:45 AM
You dont need a mopar to attend. Our list to dyno is getting pretty long, so they will be on a first come first serve basis. We will try and get as many in as possible. Hope to see some of ya there. Here is the attending list so far:

West Bend Dyno Tuning, DYNO DAY!!! August 2nd, 10am
1.YellowNanner (Charger)
2.RamRacer (Ram)
3.GotAHemi (Ram)
4.Power Sedan (Charger)
5.NILLAKILLA (Charger)
6.DC (Charger)
7.srt4eh (SRT-4)
8.srt4roller (SRT-4)
9.RyanAndrew88 (Dodge Ram)
10.GenoTex (300 SRT)
11.TorRED Hemi (Charger)
12.Slyder (SRT-4) *Maybe
13.Magnum06RT (Magnum)
14.Fondy (Magnum)
15.Z28 Friend (Camaro)
16.Blu Chalnger (Challenger)
17.TB2066 (charger)
18.SublimeDaytona268 (Charger) *Sunday Only
19.MoparMama (Charger)
20.Slowry (Ram/Charger)
21.R3GULA80R (SRT 4)
22.PS Co-worker (09' Camaro or X-Terra) *maybe
23.7t7 Corvette (Corvette)
24.PS Co-worker (Trans-Am)
25.CaptainJ (Charger)
26.Suprakidd366 (Turbo Ford Probe)
27.JoshEhlertt (Mx6 Turbo)
28.Driftwood (Ford Probe) *Maybe
29.St4alth_Bomb4r (SRT-4)
30.The_Greg (SRT-4) * Maybe
31.slowmosrt4 (Srt-4)
32.Phillips8201 (SRT-4) *Maybe
33.Trevor's Cousin (Viper GTS or Ram Diesel) *Most Likely
34.ZE EATER (Turbo Ford Probe)
35.Neon_Nick (R/T Neon)
36.Tobe (2005 GTO)
37.ATXman (MX6)
38.2004 Chevy Cavilier (Superchargerd 2.0 with NOS)

Also if you decide to come please NO EXCESSIVE ENGINE NOISE OR REVING UP IN FRONT OF WB DYNO! The neighbors have started a petition due to the noise, so please respect the area, Thanks!!