PDA

View Full Version : Today's the day!!

-stew-
07-25-2009, 08:47 AM
Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!! Today's the day!!

u_say_go
07-25-2009, 08:53 AM
for?

USMARINE1108
07-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Looks like spam. Should probably ban him. :durr

RanJer
07-25-2009, 09:22 AM
I think he takes delivery of his new Camaro today... :goof

-stew-
07-25-2009, 10:08 AM
^^^that made me throw up in my mouth.

pOrk
07-25-2009, 10:55 AM
lols

CATNHAT
07-25-2009, 12:34 PM
I think he takes delivery of his new Camaro today... :goof

Or a vehicle worthy of being parked in an Enterprise Rental parking lot! :loser:loser:loser

Red97GTP
07-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Or a vehicle worthy of being parked in an Enterprise Rental parking lot! :loser:loser:loser

Kinda like Mustangs...:rolf

Cryptic
07-25-2009, 02:16 PM
ban in 3... 2... 1...

What's this all about?

-stew-
07-25-2009, 05:18 PM
My car moved under its own power!!! Couple glitches and some second degree burns that may or may not be severe. But over all, its a good thing. It is impossible to be subtle in a car with no hood, and half the exhaust open at the X pipe.

-stew-
07-25-2009, 05:22 PM
Will post pictures and a build thread tomorrow for those that care. And for those that don't.

Greg@GLD
07-25-2009, 05:47 PM
I thought maybe he was posting about losing his virginity or something....

-stew-
07-25-2009, 05:54 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4dyIMhG4J4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4dyIMhG4J4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CATNHAT
07-26-2009, 10:44 AM

I dont think we will see that post for a long time....................

lordairgtar
07-26-2009, 06:03 PM
I dont think we will see that post for a long time....................
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf