PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Invite only show!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
07-22-2009, 09:03 PM
I figured I would take a long shot,I have 9 spots to fill for a Mustang only Event at the E.A.A. in Oshkosh Wisc.
It is a 2 day event July 31st-August 1st. Again this is a invite only Ford wants the top cars in the region there.
Roll call is 7:30a.m. Friday morning. Cars must stay in the corral on the grounds over night due to F.A.A. guidlines. Security guards in a fenced in area will be there for our babies. This will include two tickets per day for you to enjoy the airshow.
Noted guest in attendance shall be Carroll Shelby,Edsel Ford and other top Ford Brass.
I already have Rick Blaha and Fritz Dowe signed up for this. Just to give you guy's an idea of what quality type car's we are looking for.
I can not have any maybes,you MUST be able to commit if selected.
we are looking for cars from all 5 generation's.
If you are seriously Interested I need you to e-mail myself. mjcstang@charter.net
I will need a outside,inside and underhood shot of the car. Your name,address and phone number and e-mail address.
Again this is a concourse type showing,sponsored by Ford Motor Company during the Air Adventure Fly In. You'll be able to walk the grounds knowing the cars will be looked after during the day by a hand picked staff and guarded at night by security.
Let's see what you guy's got on this site!!!!!!!!!
Thank's again.
Mike Cooper and Mike Jaber

Irish
07-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Kevin, I think you should do this...

Kevin knows whom I am talking about.

SBC-Fox
07-23-2009, 10:27 AM
How about the sbcfox?

07ROUSHSTG3
07-23-2009, 10:56 AM
^^^^
are you trying to give carroll shelby a heartattack??

SBC-Fox
07-23-2009, 11:10 AM
I think he would like the creativity.

Yooformula
07-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Anyone from this site participating? I bet that show would be kicka$$ with Ford actually sponsoring it.

WhiteZCamaro
07-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Kevin, I think you should do this...

Kevin knows whom I am talking about.

:rolf Yeah right........

badass88gt
07-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Anyone from this site participating? I bet that show would be kicka$$ with Ford actually sponsoring it.

Yeah, there are a few. I wont have my car there but I am helping, but I know there are a couple of cars here that recieved invites.

Yooformula
07-23-2009, 01:10 PM
Do you know how much it is just to spectate?

Jeff
07-23-2009, 04:47 PM

I will be.

moels
07-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Regrettably, I can't attend this one due to work. It would have been an awesome experience I'm sure.

Reverend Cooper
07-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Sorry Boost you sealed your fate with the chebby motor.
Where is Bosslx and OTE Tom. I need you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SBC-Fox
07-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Sorry Boost you sealed your fate with the chebby motor.
Where is Bosslx and OTE Tom. I need you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is that a no? then lol

Reverend Cooper
07-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Not really a no as it is your on the waiting list. Just keep waiting for the call.

MoCkiN U
07-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Sorry to not be able to attend. It truly hurts my soul to miss this event but the car will be in the body shop getting the rear panel repaired from a stupid mother pissed about her phone not getting replaced and left parking lot stupid fast and side swipped my baby. rear panel is fubar on passenger side!!!

SBC-Fox
07-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Not really a no as it is your on the waiting list. Just keep waiting for the call.

Thats unfortunate

mr.gone1985
07-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Are you still interested in mine for the show? I can send some pictures for you unless you got to see it at the Horse's and Hog's show.

FourEyedFord
07-24-2009, 06:14 PM
I would like to go, but mine isn't quite done yet.

Reverend Cooper
07-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Are you still interested in mine for the show? I can send some pictures for you unless you got to see it at the Horse's and Hog's show.

replied via phone.

Reverend Cooper
07-24-2009, 07:19 PM
I would like to go, but mine isn't quite done yet.

Bobby ask Boss and Tom if they can do this. they wont be let down.

JaMichaels
07-24-2009, 09:24 PM
My buddy's 03 Steeda/Cobra R mixed clone got invited to this.. lol I wouldn't consider this a request for the cream of the crop Mustangs. They are admitting all people arriving in a Mustang (driver only free) according to the flyer we got in the mail.

All the Mustangs should be a pretty cool little addition though.
My company has a booth at the EAA, I work on behalf of the FAA for Rapco. I'll be wandering this event all next weekend.

Reverend Cooper
07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
My buddy's 03 Steeda/Cobra R mixed clone got invited to this.. lol I wouldn't consider this a request for the cream of the crop Mustangs. They are admitting all people arriving in a Mustang (driver only free) according to the flyer we got in the mail.

All the Mustangs should be a pretty cool little addition though.
My company has a booth at the EAA, I work on behalf of the FAA for Rapco. I'll be wandering this event all next weekend.

Unfortunately your incorrect.Yes I too have a invite for the Mustang Day. This has nothing to do with that.
Myself and Mike Jaber have been put in charge of a Invite only 75 car show at the EAA on July 31st and Aug 1st.
The Mustang free entry day is just that and only that,a day that people that have mustangs get in for free.
Since you'll be up there you can stop by and see 75 of the best Mustangs from all generations,from mild to wild on display. I wouldn't plan on seeing your buddies car there either lol

BOSS LX
07-25-2009, 12:03 AM
The car will start for the first time tomorrow, if there are no issues I should be able to make it.

I will keep you posted Coop!

JaMichaels
07-25-2009, 12:32 AM
Ahh, I get it now. Well sweet, that should be interesting to see.

Reverend Cooper
07-25-2009, 06:23 AM
The car will start for the first time tomorrow, if there are no issues I should be able to make it.

I will keep you posted Coop!

boss let me know by monday please!! I gotta have time to get you the info and such.What about the Saleen also!!!!

BOSS LX
07-25-2009, 09:59 AM
boss let me know by monday please!! I gotta have time to get you the info and such.What about the Saleen also!!!!

If I go, I can bring both.

Reverend Cooper
07-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Awesome!!!!!
OTE TOM WHERE ARE YOU? I need that Eleanor car please!!!!!!

CPonyGo
07-25-2009, 07:23 PM
working feverishly on mine..... time is not being my buddy..lol

Top Fuel Tom
07-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Awesome!!!!!
OTE TOM WHERE ARE YOU? I need that Eleanor car please!!!!!!

Sorry Coop, this is the first time I looked at this post. I sent you a PM.

Reverend Cooper
07-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Thank's Tom.

Reverend Cooper
07-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Signed Sealed and delivered.Thank's for the help Marv and Spike!!!!!!

RBweOM3m59k
8sy46V5_0TU
oodYeXsczm4

Sneak peak at what's inside.
s_RsOGl4HtY
teOhwoLgMdk
KZ8AMFGxh34
bQMkgLyxo90

The all new Ford Raptor
CZ0qaFRcSQg

Another close up of the AVX-10 Mustang
Kylavbhn4sQ

I have to tell everyone how unbelieveable this is for me.This is the first time Ford has had a personally owned vehicle on display at the Ford Hangar at the E.A.A.
This is a car guy's dream come true,the events later in the week I'm sure are gonna put me over the edge.
Well edge here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holeshot
07-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Mike I'm really sorry I couldn't come through in time for you on a cover. Glad the show went well.

Reverend Cooper
07-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Don't worry about it Dan,I just appreciate the fact that I have friends that at the last minute try to help me with something I should have done along time ago LOL. On a side note this is not the show we are doing. This is the Ford Hangar where my car is on display untill the show that comes up this Friday and Saturday. That's when the real fun starts!!!!!!!!

On a side note Dan I did finally find one,thanks again for your help!!!

Waver
07-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Coop I wish I could be there, however I know that the show will be a big successs. Congrats on your car being displayed, all the work, time, and effort you have put into it is paying you back huge.....congrats!

badass88gt
07-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Great videos....

Greg@GLD
07-27-2009, 07:36 AM
That's very cool Mike. You deserve it. Congrats and enjoy the week's events. :thumbsup

BOSS LX
07-27-2009, 10:20 AM
That's very cool Mike. You deserve it. Congrats and enjoy the week's events. :thumbsup

Are you going this weekend Greg?

Greg@GLD
07-27-2009, 10:57 AM
Are you going this weekend Greg?

I wasn't invited. I might head up to spectate though...

CATNHAT
07-28-2009, 09:04 AM
Congtrats! Looks like an incredible experience and that "Dearborn Doll" is super fly!

Cool!:thumbsup