PDA

View Full Version : This is just ridiculous

94greenbandit
07-22-2009, 11:28 AM
http://www.rr.com/news/news/article/9001/8410789/3_accused_of_letting_rats_chew_toes_off_Ohio_baby

How can someone let this happen unless they were high and thought it would be funny. Plus how dirty does ones mobile home have to be. These people should be shot

972500V8
07-22-2009, 11:30 AM
thats just sick

Exitspeed
07-22-2009, 11:33 AM
How can someone let this happen unless they were high and thought it would be funny.

WTF are you talking about? THAT isn't even an excuse.

I agree though they should be shot to fuckin death until they are dead.

94greenbandit
07-22-2009, 11:48 AM
I know it isn't an excuse I was just using a probable rationalization for what they might be thinking. I in no way meant to say it was a good excuse because like you said there should be no excuse

Nix
07-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Fuckin' sick assholes need to die.

On another note this name stood out at me, Rob Junk :rolf :rolf

Exitspeed
07-22-2009, 01:18 PM
I know it isn't an excuse I was just using a probable rationalization for what they might be thinking. I in no way meant to say it was a good excuse because like you said there should be no excuse

I figured you didn't mean it that way. Just wanted to clarify.

Irish
07-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Not only is it sick beyond what mere words could express, it is also equally sad at the same time. My heart hurts for that poor, defenseless baby, lying there in pain, not being able to do anything as the rats sit there gnawing on it's tiny little toes....

"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgment I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who have me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints."

"Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed. For immunity of god make he the man. Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish. And I shall count thee among my favored sheep. And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven."

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God. "

frank_zappa_is_dead
07-22-2009, 04:22 PM
WTF they need the same done to them!

TheRX7Project
07-22-2009, 05:27 PM
IDK I've never been THAT fuckin high...

That's disgusting.

lordairgtar
07-22-2009, 05:57 PM
http://news.aol.com/article/rats-chew-babys-toes/582197
This is the baby daddy. I was searching for a pic because none of the articles were posting any. I happened on a white idiot supremacist site that were taking wagers that the perps were of a certain darker hue. Morons!

97z2801ss
07-22-2009, 06:41 PM
WTF they need the same done to them!

Frank zappas the shit.... second I agree put em in a room with rats n n tie em in a chair and let the rats go for gold.

Yooformula
07-22-2009, 07:25 PM
not only should those people be grinded up into bits but their parents should be forced to eat it seeing as that they raised those pieces of garbage. Then they should be burned to death along with their entire fukking dna strand to make sure pieces of dried cumstains like them never create another human being.

GTSLOW
07-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Sick fuckers.

07ROUSHSTG3
07-23-2009, 07:26 AM
makes me sick to my stomach. poor kid.

Brian98GTP
07-23-2009, 02:14 PM
This is going to sound really stupid, but I'll bet that the kids' toes grow back.

This guy I work with has a son who cut off the tip of his finger (past the first knuckle) when he was like 5 or 6. The kid is now 12, and you can't even tell it ever happened. After a year of it happening, he said it already started to "grow back", and the doctor just said, "kids are amazing with how their bodies tend to heal" and acted like it was expected.
I've seen his finger and it is hard to tell anything ever happened to it. Unless the dude lied about how much was cut off, that's some pretty amazing shit.