PDA

View Full Version : Loud Black LT1 Camaro?

GTSLOW
07-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Not Ben, to be honest the driver almost looked like Irish :goof I'm guessing it has catless LT's and looked like Borla tips.

First noticed this guy when he was behind me revving his engine as I was going thru the construction zone under the 76th street bridge going back to Madison (1 lane due to construction). Then we make that right curve and he pulls up along side of me, I punch it and leave him behind pretty quickly. Finally he catches back up as were maybe 50feet from traffic and is trying to go at it again. :rolf After we get close to traffic he flys to the right lane to get around traffic and back to the left lane.

95-1LE-Z28
07-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Were you the guy in the Green/Teal Z28? Fast car..I own the black LT1 you're reffering to..Just started driving stick shift again so i couldn't keep up..We should try it again sometime though...Do you live in the Milwaukee area or Madison?

GTSLOW
07-25-2009, 09:45 AM
I'd love to, I was driving the GTO. Woulda ran ya again if we hadn't came up on traffic. I'm a Milw. local but recruit out of Madison (Army).