PDA

View Full Version : Ey Black Shelby Dipsh!t

lotsals1
07-21-2009, 09:53 PM
I see you Pass 6 cars in the parking lane on Drexel again I will launch a brick at you. Wtf is wrong with you moron !!!
Do you realize #1 there are kids playing around there #2 there are cars pulling out of driveways on the other side of that hill. #3 your shit is weak and instead of racing Blue hairs in Buick century's out for a sunday drive :stare Do that shit at the track. You did it again today and I'm fvckin sick of it.
:loser:loser:loser
You have got to be the biggest domestic ricer I ever seen

Firefighter Z
07-21-2009, 10:44 PM
Sorry Tim....:(

Wait thats not me... I worked till 7pm today LOL

Car Guy
07-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Do you have a plate number or something that would make it easy to spot...??? If this is a common occurrence I'm sure it can be 'resolved'......:devil

Yooformula
07-21-2009, 11:13 PM
Funny you posted this! I was cut off bigtime by a douchecanoe in a white GT500. I was doing 25mph in a residential area and he was wot through 3 gears as he pulled a ricer drift AROUND me.

Drivinhard
07-21-2009, 11:26 PM
douchecanoe :rolf

letsrunem
07-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Most GT500 owners seem to drive like shitheads from what I've seen

frank_zappa_is_dead
07-22-2009, 12:52 AM
YUP we have a asshat that drives a red one down here.Pulled a down the middle of the lane pass on me and a few others.

97z2801ss
07-22-2009, 02:45 AM
douchecanoe :rolf
lmao i spit Vitawater on the screen:rolf:rolf:goof

lotsals1
07-22-2009, 11:35 PM
I'll get um:thumbsup
You cant fix stupid

Greg@GLD
07-23-2009, 07:53 AM
Damn those Shelby drivers... Of course, nobody in a F-body's ever driven like a moron before... :rolleyes:

:goof

Greg@GLD
07-23-2009, 07:54 AM
Most GT500 owners seem to drive like shitheads from what I've seen

Says the guy with a Honda :banana1:

Greg@GLD
07-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Better get those bricks ready!! No public roads in this video... :rolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrVtRis6Go&feature=fvsr

We won't bother with idiot HONDA drivers, since there's only like 900,000 videos of them...

Exitspeed
07-23-2009, 09:47 AM
I was doing 25mph in a residential area and he was wot through 3 gears as he pulled a ricer drift AROUND me.

I believe muscle car guys have been doing those kinda movies a lot longer then the "ricers". lol.

Regardless, driving like that in residential areas is messed up. I hate seeing people driving down my road at 40mph+. I wanna chuck something at'em.

gottwins?
07-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Better get those bricks ready!! No public roads in this video... :rolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrVtRis6Go&feature=fvsr

We won't bother with idiot HONDA drivers, since there's only like 900,000 videos of them...

No offense but its funny how unstable they look trying to go sideways, looks like a boat trying to slide. :rolf They should stick to going straight and burnouts.

Josepy
07-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Says the guy with a Honda :banana1:

He has a LS1 Turbo Stang. You sound butthurt in your posts. Nobody was attacking you. :rolf

Greg@GLD
07-23-2009, 11:59 AM
He has a LS1 Turbo Stang. You sound butthurt in your posts. Nobody was attacking you. :rolf

Well, actually Joe...

Greg@GLD= Shelby Driver

"Most Shelby drivers are ......"

I'd say that was attacking "me" and others who drive Shelbys... :shades

I can guess how it would go if I came on here and said "Some dude in an F-body cut me off. Most F-body drivers are dipshits"

I'd EXPECT people to say something because it's BS. I happened to be kidding, notice my post sprinkled with :goof :banana1: and perhaps a :rolleyes: but not :flipoff2: :chair: :punch:

;)

I've seen idiots driving anything. It isn't the car, it's the driver.

Anakonda69
07-23-2009, 12:11 PM
if they spent all that money for a shelby instead of something more effective what would make you think they had driving skills? lol

Yooformula
07-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I believe muscle car guys have been doing those kinda movies a lot longer then the "ricers". lol.

the "ricer" mentality I am referring to is comparable to the moron that gets any power or a new car thinks that gives him the right to drive anyway he wants when its not appropriate. Whether it be a muscle car, import or truck if you feel the need to drift past a minivan with kids in it on a single lane road wot through 3 gears passing them with your tailend in the shoulder then you qualify for a nice jaw reconstructing. try not to read into the whole import=ricer thing all the time and get all hurt about it.

Josepy
07-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Well, actually Joe...

Greg@GLD= Shelby Driver

"Most Shelby drivers are ......"

I'd say that was attacking "me" and others who drive Shelbys... :shades

I can guess how it would go if I came on here and said "Some dude in an F-body cut me off. Most F-body drivers are dipshits"

I'd EXPECT people to say something because it's BS. I happened to be kidding, notice my post sprinkled with :goof :banana1: and perhaps a :rolleyes: but not :flipoff2: :chair: :punch:

;)

I've seen idiots driving anything. It isn't the car, it's the driver.

Most F body drivers are dipshits. I agree. Most shelby drivers do drive like assholes. I have been cut off twice now by them. Was not in my TA either. With the wife and kid. So I can relate to his post. :rolf

spindler27
07-24-2009, 03:14 AM
oops double post

spindler27
07-24-2009, 03:18 AM
I see you Pass 6 cars in the parking lane on Drexel again I will launch a brick at you. Wtf is wrong with you moron !!!
Do you realize #1 there are kids playing around there #2 there are cars pulling out of driveways on the other side of that hill. #3 your shit is weak and instead of racing Blue hairs in Buick century's out for a sunday drive :stare Do that shit at the track. You did it again today and I'm fvckin sick of it.
:loser:loser:loser
You have got to be the biggest domestic ricer I ever seen

i have seen this middle aged ****** driving around like a complete tool at LEAST 10 times, not only does he rev the piss out of it, he just feels the need to punch it every 5 seconds, i see it around the Oak Creek area all the time and never have i wanted to put a bullet between someones eyes before more than this tool