I can't sober up, to face the heartache
knowing that I drank my wife away."

Just thought it was a fitting lyric :)

rsscoty
04-09-2004, 11:16 AM
:thumbsup

Cleveland Dave
04-09-2004, 12:35 PM
i had too much vodka redbulls last night kinda blacked out from 1:30 - 3 or so when i guess i passed out someone told me....haha

rsscoty
04-09-2004, 12:42 PM
I feel your pain.....No really my head hurts like hell

Prince Valiant
04-09-2004, 12:49 PM
ugh...Redbull/vodka combo is deadly...and the crappy thing is the redbull headaches can stay with you for a week depending on how much you drank :(

Cleveland Dave
04-09-2004, 01:20 PM
i had 4 pint size glasses they were pretty damn strong too. i had a captain and coke too i cant believe how fucked up i got just from that.....

here thought u guys might enjoy this...bring back memories?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dubdub.php

Cleveland Dave
04-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
ugh...Redbull/vodka combo is deadly...and the crappy thing is the redbull headaches can stay with you for a week depending on how much you drank :(

deadly??:wtf

Prince Valiant
04-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Hyperbole for "really really bad hangovers that last for weeks"

The first time I had that stuff, I thought it was the perfect drink...pint glasses were like 8-12 bucks depending on the clubs...but I probably had 9 during the course of the night :(

I was soooooo hung over the next day...I remeber meeting the girl i was dating at the time's parents just looking green as all hell.

The worst part was that I would wake up feeling fine, but during certian times during the day I would get killer headaches...and that's when I heard of the term "Red Bull Hangovers"

Understand that I had anticipated a long night so I took "Rip Fuel" for the ephedra (strong stimulant) as well as the caffeine it has...couple that with the high amount of caffeine in red bull (not sure, but it may have at least had ephedra as an ingredient for a while as well) which effectively had me bouncing of the walls....drunken of the equivilent of probably 14+ shots of vodka or whatever it figures to be....

yeah, I was sick for a while. :(

SMS 1
04-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by rsscoty
Yep, I'm pretty sure that I did! :party: You can do that? Thanks for the heads up:party:

Cryptic
04-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Madison Dave

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dubdub.php

that's a cool URL :headbang

on edit - although its not quite as cool on my laptop :(. The shake is way off.

CruxGNZ
04-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Madison Dave

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dubdub.php [/B]

Only got to listen to a minute of it, but it sounds like Scooter. Those guys kick ass!

!M!