PDA

View Full Version : Revolutions . . .

SMS 1
04-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Ok so I have been sort of a Matrix freak since the first one. I didn't think the second was quite as good, but I still bought it. So now that the third one is out how much is it worth? Should I wait until it hits the $5 used rack or is it worth $15-20?

http://www.av1.homestead.com/smileys/neo.gif

Rocket Power
04-07-2004, 09:53 PM
I haven't seen it but the Matrix freaks at work didn't like it.

Yooformula
04-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Well I plan on picking it up tonight as soon as my wife gets back from work. I aint waiting any longer to see it!

3rdGen Princess
04-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Well, let us know what you think of it!:D

SMS 1
04-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Well I have heard some bad reviews, but . . .

I can't wait to sit back and watch it on our 83" screen with a beer in my hand!:haveabeer :popcorn

Anyone need a projector?:confused

Crawlin
04-07-2004, 10:41 PM
I liked it in terms of something cool to watch.

In terms of being better than the others, i still say the first was the most interesting. but the special effects, the action, all of it make a cool movie to see.

as for the matrix buffs, sometimes people get too caught up on what things DO/SHOULD/COULD mean and it wrecks the movie itself. it is cool to hear what some people's theories are.

Chris

Knyghtmare
04-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Well I bought it yesterday and I just finished watching it this second. Eh... I say wait... It wasnt what I thought it could have been...

SMS 1
04-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Well my theory is that this "COULD" actually be happening and we don't know it;) no I am not some kind of geeky trekky freak either! But seriously, how would you know?;)

Yooformula
04-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Well for $15 from Walmart for a 2 disc widescreen it was cheaper than me renting and having late fees again:headbang

Al
04-08-2004, 11:24 AM
I saw it in the theater. All was good. I'll buying it sood. Some parts were a little corny.

Yooformula
04-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by BlueBullet
I saw it in the theater. All was good untill the verrrrrrrry end. Neo should have died in a different way and that face thing was corny. The zion battle scene was awesome.

.DONT READ ANY FURTHER IS YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING

The death scene I thought fit it fine. Explained the beginning and end theory and who really had control throughout the entire thing. He made the ultimate sacrifice, maybe not have been how you would like to see the dashing hero eat it but it fit the story. Besides how else could they have killed off the rouge program except to allow it to infect another program then "unplug" or zap it and kill both

Knyghtmare
04-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Mark this thread so people know its a spoiler... If I hadnt seen it I would be pissed...

Yooformula
04-08-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Knyghtmare
Mark this thread so people know its a spoiler... If I hadnt seen it I would be pissed...

true. sorry I edited my post.

SMS 1
04-09-2004, 01:28 AM
Too late guys, we saw it right before we watched the movie, before it was edited:( Just got done watching it about 20mins ago. I thought it was pretty good- I'll eloborate later on other thoughts if I have some.

P.S.- BlueBullet, you should maybe switch yours a bit like Yoosof as well:( just a suggestion.