PDA

View Full Version : Ricers, gotta love them

FiErO-5spd
04-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Get this, there's this kid I know, drives an acura integra (like early 90's) and was on highway two weeks ago. He decided to race some other ricer and ran from a cop, after he got away another cop saw him racing again and pulled him over. The cop took away his license and told him to go home. So on the way home, right after leaving Krispy Kreme's to tell me about this, he decides to race one last time WITHOUT his license and gets pulled over. So in that night he recieved three racing tickets, and just 3 days ago got into an accident with a car that had a trailer hitch, his car is f*cked and the other car had a little paint on it

WhiteZCamaro
04-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Some peoples kids I tell ya!!

Pantera99GS
04-07-2004, 03:33 PM
He's gonna be paying that off for quite a while......and its a stupid idea to run from the cops to begin with- especially with an integra. He's damn lucky he didnt go to jail.

SMS 1
04-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Pantera99GS
He's gonna be paying that off for quite a while......and its a stupid idea to run from the cops to begin with- especially with an integra. He's damn lucky he didnt go to jail. No kidding, I mean the cops don't talk to each other to know that this was the same kid? How did he NOT go to jail?

PB86MCSS
04-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Ricers are smart. :goof

When I went to Autozone last time there was a group of import guys hanging out and one of the cars(90' Integra ish) had a Beeyond sticker on the window....I just about burst out laughing when I saw it.

SMS 1
04-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by PB86MCSS
Ricers are smart. :goof

When I went to Autozone last time there was a group of import guys hanging out and one of the cars(90' Integra ish) had a Beeyond sticker on the window....I just about burst out laughing when I saw it. Were they in there buying more stickerz?:goof

3rdGen Princess
04-07-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by SMS 1
Were they in there buying more stickerz?:goof

Or, were they getting more neons! They might not have had every color in the rainbow yet!

FiErO-5spd
04-08-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by 3rdGen Princess
Or, were they getting more neons! They might not have had every color in the rainbow yet!
Don't be making fun of Neons man :) btw my friend drives a ricer neon (and yes i do know what neon's you're talking about)

Al
04-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Someone once rearended my safari when I still had it. The trailer hitch left a noce hole in the front bumper. I was stopped at a light at 76th and good hope in front of a bus stop full of people. He tried saying it was my fault and threatened to sue me.