PDA

View Full Version : Northwestern Mutual available jobs

Goat Roper
07-13-2009, 03:57 PM
A few positions are opening up here at NM and with things being what they are, I thought I would pass the info along.

Always keep an eye on the careers page NM has. I see a security officer position open, don't know if that is something you would be interested in P0rk. https://careerlink.northwesternmutual.com/frameset.html?goto=joblist.html?erpc=alljobs

Policy Owner Services has positions open but are NOT publicly published. If you meet ALL the below criteria, PM me for an email address of someone who can tell you what to do next. They are looking for referrals, so if any of my BCM brothers and sisters are good and qualified for these, go for it.

No idea on pay so do not ask please

Candidates require a strong commitment to customer service, as well as the following:

* Strong customer focus and ability to turn negative situation into positive ones.
* Experience working in an inbound call service environment
* Superior communication skills
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Business writing experience
* Ability to handle a high volume of work and multiple tasks
* Demonstrated computer experience with solid keyboarding skills
* Proficiency with current software packages, including Windows.
* Customer service experience in insurance or financial industry (preferred) or relevant college education

michelle
07-13-2009, 04:10 PM
This would be in Franklin, I take it?

Goat Roper
07-13-2009, 04:12 PM
This would be in Franklin, I take it?

Downtown AND Franklin

michelle
07-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Downtown AND Franklin

Both would be too far. Bummer. ):

Nice of you to post it here though!!

lordairgtar
07-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Somebody tell Pork!

Rocket Power
07-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the posting

Dasred
07-14-2009, 01:28 PM
That's a funny coincidence, I have a phone interview with them Friday for a possible IT internship.

Goat Roper
07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
That's a funny coincidence, I have a phone interview with them Friday for a possible IT internship.

Tell them you want to be on the web application infrastructure team.

Myles
07-14-2009, 03:31 PM
IT Internship?

That means your someones bitch.

Goat Roper
07-14-2009, 03:38 PM
IT Internship?

That means your someones bitch.

Yeah but we have alot of them around here usually, mostly over the summer. NM's internship was rated one of the best in the country if I do so remember correctly.

Myles
07-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Yeah but we have alot of them around here usually, mostly over the summer. NM's internship was rated one of the best in the country if I do so remember correctly.

Better than going to school for IT I guess. Teaches you nothing. Least with a internship you get hands on real world stuff.

Feature Pony
07-14-2009, 04:00 PM
that job you posted sounds like it would be a good fit for my wife. I will get her resume can I send it to you or NM?

Goat Roper
07-14-2009, 06:05 PM
that job you posted sounds like it would be a good fit for my wife. I will get her resume can I send it to you or NM?

Sent you a PM sir

03CVLX
07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
I sent ya a Pm the other day. I'm not sure if you got it though. Let me know if you need me to resend it.

pOrk
07-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Somebody tell Pork!

Thanks bud, but I am not qualified:

"* Customer service experience in insurance or financial industry (preferred) or relevant college education"

Dasred
07-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Interview seems like it went well today, should find out next week.

Goat Roper
07-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks bud, but I am not qualified:

"* Customer service experience in insurance or financial industry (preferred) or relevant college education"

There were some security positions open, thats what I think he was speaking of

Goat Roper
07-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Interview seems like it went well today, should find out next week.

Did you tell them which team you want to be on? :thumbsup

Dasred
07-17-2009, 10:20 PM
She's not sure they're actually hiring, this was a preliminary preliminary type thing I guess, that's what I was told before. But she seemed pleased and told me if they decide to hire I'll be the first to know.

Goat Roper
07-23-2009, 11:19 AM
The Poilicyowner Services job and a similar Service Rep II position are now out there;

https://careerlink.northwesternmutual.com/frameset.html?goto=joblist.html?erpc=alljobs