PDA

View Full Version : Good Clubs/Bars in Milwaukee????

1997 Trans-Am
07-12-2009, 06:47 PM
So does anyone have any favorite night clubs/bars they like to go to in the Milwaukee area? For 21-30yr olds. Something with Dancing and hot chicks!

recommendations for places please :) address or general location of the place if possible

Holeshot
07-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Silks , On the boarder....:banana1::thumbsup

1997 Trans-Am
07-12-2009, 07:49 PM
isnt that a strip club?

That_Guy
07-12-2009, 08:16 PM
3 lounge i have a friend who dj's there and its a fucking great bar/ club to goto on friday nights. right next door there is a club that has no advertisement just the address its on 720 Milwaukee it seems like every time ive gone there packer players, brewers,or bucks players have been inside with a flock of smoking fucking hot women.

95 TA - The Beast
07-12-2009, 08:32 PM
They both are...

There is 720, Suite, both downtown and then there is the whole east-side scene with Canns, Kush, etc, which are all off of North Ave on the east side.

95 TA - The Beast
07-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah 720 is like the '54' of Milwaukee... Good luck getting in on a *heavy* night tho...

If this is a special party or something, let me know, I know a few people that hang around in those circles and I'll see what I can arrange. If you want a private table there is usually a minimum on bottles on stuff, so keep that in mind...

That_Guy
07-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Yeah 720 is like the '54' of Milwaukee... Good luck getting in on a *heavy* night tho...

If this is a special party or something, let me know, I know a few people that hang around in those circles and I'll see what I can arrange. If you want a private table there is usually a minimum on bottles on stuff, so keep that in mind...

if you go there enough the bouncers tend to let you in. ive not once been turned away or charged cover but then again im in there every friday night after listening and dancing to my buddies set next door. the place is sweet for sure and the women who hang around there are breath taking.

http://www.apartment720.com/

97z2801ss
07-12-2009, 08:53 PM
720 is this shit expecially when u can skip the line. My friend is a bouncer there aswell. Definitly cool place

I dont care for suite to much though last time i was their they had gogo dancers haha

95 TA - The Beast
07-12-2009, 08:55 PM
My friend is a bouncer there aswell.

Is the guy your talking about Adam?

pOrk
07-12-2009, 08:57 PM
I like Cans

95 TA - The Beast
07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I like Cans

Yeah, Canns is hard to beat with a lot of the retro-style music and stuff. Good food too... Damn deep-fried twinkies are evil as hell... :banana1:

BTW, Canns serves food until 8pm or something then becomes a night-club... Also has outdoor seating while they are serving food as well...

97z2801ss
07-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Is the guy your talking about Adam?

Pm'd

and cans is cool too chill bar n good music used to sit in their alot with people.

97z2801ss
07-12-2009, 09:09 PM
PS: 3 is right next to 720 and carnivore if u like more tech-ish music, nice dance floor just dont care for the place too much personally

95 TA - The Beast
07-12-2009, 09:13 PM
PS: 3 is right next to 720 and carnivore if u like more tech-ish music, nice dance floor just dont care for the place too much personally

Yeah, I heard that about "Three"... Nice place, but fails... Is it the music, or just the patrons? Do they play mostly newer techno, or also older stuff?

Hmm, anyone know if Mad Planet is still around? I know the Unicorn is long-gone... Man, I guess I am really dating myself here, aren't I?

That_Guy
07-12-2009, 09:16 PM

http://www.threelounge.com/

my buddy steve dj's at 3 almost every weekend this is his stage name http://www.myspace.com/doubledrop1 ive been friends with him sense i was in grade school he is pretty fun to go listen to .

but he also dj's with asher diamonds ..

http://www.myspace.com/diamonds

97z2801ss
07-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I think as far as "three" alittle of both, the people and the music, and I think just how its set up in general i wasnt a fan of like the little tables accross from the bar n such.

I dont think mad planet is their ne more I havent herd that name in a long time.

That_Guy
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
I think as far as "three" alittle of both, the people and the music, and I think just how its set up in general i wasnt a fan of like the little tables accross from the bar n such.

I dont think mad planet is their ne more I havent herd that name in a long time.

i agree they need to ditch the tables across from the bar. it bottle necks everything. depending on who is dj'ing there also effects the crowd

97z2801ss
07-12-2009, 09:29 PM
i agree they need to ditch the tables across from the bar. it bottle necks everything. depending on who is dj'ing there also effects the crowd

Ive had a few drinks spilled on me because of them

GRAMPS SS
07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Silks , On the boarder....:banana1::thumbsup

x2..:banana1::banana

isnt that a strip club?

they are EXOTIC dance clubs, and 2 of milwaukees best i think.......you make it seem to be wrong...:devil

2000navyz
07-12-2009, 09:46 PM
go down to almost any bar on water or old world 3rd street and your going to see decent looking females.

xopher
07-13-2009, 01:54 AM
Master Z's in Waukesha ain't too bad. Much better than the trashy old Sharkey's.

Exitspeed
07-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Master Z's in Waukesha ain't too bad. Much better than the trashy old Sharkey's.

I like Master Z's too for shooting pool. But I like to shoot pool. If that's not your thing then it wouldn't be that great.

I don't really go out to clubs much anymore.

Cans is coo but it gets fuckin packed. That shit pisses me off after a bit.

The Terminal is kinda cool I guess. It's big.

If you like a non smoking club try City Lounge.

GHOSST
07-13-2009, 09:59 AM
then there is the whole east-side scene with Canns, Kush, etc, which are all off of North Ave on the east side. FTL! I lived on the eastside my whole life, been to those bars many times, they are only 3 mins away from my moms house. So I visit the north ave strip on my 2 weeks vacation from Iraq, and Mantra Loung and Cush tell me my polo shirt goes beyond my elbows so they can't let me in... HOW F****** LAME!! :mad: I was highly upset.. Just because I dont beleive in wearing tight ass muscle shirts I can't go in and spend my money? It was a nice plain blue polo shirt and khaki shorts combo, no where near thuggish... :flipoff2:. Spend 11 months in Iraq (tour still not over), and I can't even get into a punk arse club. :chair:

1997 Trans-Am
07-13-2009, 07:52 PM
alright well looks like there are a lot of choices. Im even more confused now. lol hmmmmm......

lordairgtar
07-13-2009, 11:03 PM
FTL! I lived on the eastside my whole life, been to those bars many times, they are only 3 mins away from my moms house. So I visit the north ave strip on my 2 weeks vacation from Iraq, and Mantra Loung and Cush tell me my polo shirt goes beyond my elbows so they can't let me in... HOW F****** LAME!! :mad: I was highly upset.. Just because I dont beleive in wearing tight ass muscle shirts I can't go in and spend my money? It was a nice plain blue polo shirt and khaki shorts combo, no where near thuggish... :flipoff2:. Spend 11 months in Iraq (tour still not over), and I can't even get into a punk arse club. :chair:
Shoulda come back with a wifebeater and cut off jeans and a mullet wig. Can't believe these club owners are trying to be like LA. It's fuhking Milwaukee for Christ's sake. Get off yer high horses. When I was active in the club scene in Santa Barbara, as long as you didn't look like you lived in a tree and stunk like manure, ya got in.:banana:banana1::banana:banana1::banana: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :banana1::banana:banana1::banana:shades:shades: :shades:

TransAm12sec
07-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Buckheads is normally packed.

BeesTwinEG
07-15-2009, 11:20 AM
club apt 720 on milwaukee st.
club kennedys on milwaukee st.
club/bardinos on jefferson park
bar mickeys on jefferson park
club suite world 3rd st.
club decibal north ave
cush...
etc... lol

Boostaddct
07-15-2009, 03:36 PM
On Old World 3rd;
-Buckhead Saloon
-Bootlegger's
-Suite Nightclub

Water Street;
-Sullivan's

North Ave;
Decibel

Those are the places I generally go to when I go downtown.

1997 Trans-Am
07-15-2009, 09:15 PM
On Old World 3rd;
-Buckhead Saloon
-Bootlegger's
-Suite Nightclub

Water Street;
-Sullivan's

North Ave;
Decibel

Those are the places I generally go to when I go downtown.

Decible looks too high class and expensive. i went to there website.

How is bootleggers? Is it a fun place to drink, dance and find chicks? lol looks pretty cool looking at there site

GHOSST
07-15-2009, 09:58 PM

How is bootleggers? Is it a fun place to drink, dance and find chicks? lol looks pretty cool looking at there site

Damn dude, your doing research and stuff? Just go man, if you dont like it, leave. Thats part of going out, some places just arent packed some nights, so you rotate, its part of the lifestyle, and likewise, if a place blows to you, go to another, the night will still be young, trust me. :thumbsup

Yooformula
07-15-2009, 10:06 PM
wow, alot of work for just a bunch of MILWAUKEE bars.

1997 Trans-Am
07-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Damn dude, your doing research and stuff? Just go man, if you dont like it, leave. Thats part of going out, some places just arent packed some nights, so you rotate, its part of the lifestyle, and likewise, if a place blows to you, go to another, the night will still be young, trust me. :thumbsup

no im not doing research. lol just trying to get an idea of what there like. i have people coming from out of state. going to clubs aint my thing. sorry

thanks for the help everyone

lordairgtar
07-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Real research requires an investigation in the field. Just take a night to try the different places. :D

Boostaddct
07-15-2009, 11:10 PM

Decibel isn't anymore expensive than Milwaukee Street bars....$5 cover and $6-10 mixed drinks. Generally they have awesome DJ's and it's a fun place to be.

Bootlegger's is very similar to Buckhead, but the last 2-3 times I have been there I have seen some big fights break out which I haven't seen happen at Buckhead in awhile. I'd say if you have people coming into town take them to Old World Third Street if it's a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday and you will have fun between Bootleggers, Buckhead, and Suite.

Exitspeed
07-16-2009, 08:47 AM

Better then him ending up at La Cage on accident. lol.

"People sure are friendly around here. That guy just bought me a drink. That was nice of him."