PDA

View Full Version : Whoa i sucked at the track today

Nickerz
04-07-2004, 01:34 AM
14.1 at a 93 as a best... just garbage track conditions to the max... obviously at 93mph I missed... FOURTH!? Even with a 2.4 60 foot... hmmm :durr
98 M6 with MTI lid...

rsscoty
04-07-2004, 01:39 AM
If I could pull a 14.1 I'ld buy everyone a round

Scoty..........and his slow 3oh5

animal
04-07-2004, 08:54 AM
2.4 60' ?? Good god man was it raining? :)

BAD LS1
04-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickerz
I missed... FOURTH!?

Hmm sounds like the infamous stock LS1 clutch hydraulics strike again...

Yeah GLD isnt really know for street tires cars to hook the best, plus the track WILL get better with time.

I love the left lane on E/T streets:devil

5LiterWes
04-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Re: Whoa i sucked at the track today

So who was the lucky guy? :durr

5LiterWes
04-07-2004, 10:04 AM
I was actually down there too last nite. Funny thing is, I believe the fastest late model down there was someone from the Beeeyond crew. It was a deep blueish Civic HB (late 80's style? custom paint) running slicks and some kind of turbo vtec motor. The fucker wasn't that impressive out of the hole but once it got going it moved the F out... to the tune of 12.02 @ 121.

Before I get flamed for being pro rice I would like to say I only spectated for about half an hour. So its possible this wasn't the fastest late model.

Anyways watch out for this guy if any of you big boys see him. Make sure to run him from a dig, cus he's got some go up top.

-Wes

GRNDNL
04-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 5LiterWes
I believe the fastest late model down there was someone from the Beeeyond crew. It was a deep blueish Civic HB (late 80's style? custom paint) running slicks and some kind of turbo vtec motor. The fucker wasn't that impressive out of the hole but once it got going it moved the F out... to the tune of 12.02 @ 121.

Them Beeeehind Boys better have more than that for me, I'm sure I should be, could be, might be, running solid 12.01's @ 121.1, maybe even 12.00's with a "dyno tune" and "slicks".....;) Honestly......Nice MPH, just need to get it to hook now....:D Front wheel drive is doing it the hard way, thats for sure....

I'll be down there next week if the weathers OK, we'll have to see if they show up then.....:confused

It will be mid May before the track starts to hook, the track surface is just to cold right now.

:confused

5LiterWes
04-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Mostly stock GN... :rolleyes:

Mostly stock with a hair dryer the size of a goddamn Kenworth! :nutkick

Sexy83TA
04-07-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by rsscoty

Scoty..........and his slow 3oh5

Yeah no S***

SMS 1
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by GRNDNL
Them Beeeehind Boys better have more than that for me, I'm sure I should be, could be, might be, running solid 12.01's @ 121.1, maybe even 12.00's with a "dyno tune" and "slicks".....;) Honestly......Nice MPH, just need to get it to hook now....:D Front wheel drive is doing it the hard way, thats for sure....

I'll be down there next week if the weathers OK, we'll have to see if they show up then.....:confused

It will be mid May before the track starts to hook, the track surface is just to cold right now.

:confused Hey Keith, I think maybe if they turn the car around backwards they could take ya:durr Better add some more stickerz and a wing before you face off with 'em:goof

SMS 1
04-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by rsscoty

Scoty..........and his slow 3oh5 Well Scoty . . .
that whole 5 point slow theory can also apply to GM unfortunately:goof But it's ok RS is Really Slow anyway!:durr

J/K man, but ey if you wnat/need a 350 block talk to me;)