PDA

View Full Version : Steeda, AFCO, MAC and more inside....

OneHotLX
04-07-2004, 01:25 AM
AFCO two core alumuinum radiator, it's never been used, only out of the box once. It is not a direct bolt-in for a Fox Mustang. That is why it's for sale. I can be used if you use different upper and lower radiator hoses...$160 my loss! Going on Ebay in the next couple days.

MAC underhood induction kit, it's in PERFECT condition. In fact, I don't even think it's been used at all. There no scratches in the chrome or marks on the silicon tubes from the hose clamps...$110obo

Unknown brand pedal cover set, doesn't include the dead pedal...Free(won't ship by themselves)

Steeda polished shift knob with black grip around the side, Steeda emblem on the top, BRAND NEW condition....$35

GT taillights(cheesegraters), maroon in color but paint is faded and there is a chip about the size of a quarter in the passenger side lense on the side by the license plate...$25obo

2 1/2" mandrel bent off-road H-pipe for longtubes, I pretty sure it's Summit brand...$50obo

The Club security system, this locks onto your steering wheel to prevent a thief from driving away with your car...$15obo

Stock 89-93 MAF...$25

Many other stock parts, mostly underhood. No interior parts. Let me know if are looking for any thing.