PDA

View Full Version : Need items/help for FIREWORKS display, ASAP...!!!

Car Guy
07-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Nothing like waiting until the last minute I know.....:rolleyes:

I'm putting together a fireworks display for the family this Saturday and need a couple items to make it all work without killing anyone or any property. I plan on lighting the bigger stuff via remote off our 8' x 8' raft which is covered in carpet and need something to protect it. The only thing I have thought of so far is a welding blanket, if you have one that I could use or have another idea please let me know. The second item I'm trying to locate is some ni-chrome wire, specifically 32ga (.008) which is needed for the remote firing setup. If you know where I could find some locally TOMORROW (Friday) please let me know......

~Justin :thumbsup

UnderPSI
07-02-2009, 10:31 PM
http://jacobs-online.biz/nichrome_wire.htm

There you go. Free shipping. As for the carpet...go to a carpet store and get a remnant or cut off piece of vinyl flooring. usually a few bucks if not free.

Car Guy
07-02-2009, 10:37 PM
The vinyl won't melt...??? :confused

As for the wire I need it to have it in my hands on Friday for Saturday, should have been more clear in my original post (now edited)......:)

UnderPSI
07-02-2009, 10:46 PM
You can have some of mine...

Car Guy
07-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Brad you the man...!!! :thumbsup

I didn't want to ask after you already helped me out with so much. I will call you tomorrow morning to let you know when I'll be stopping by before I head 'up nort'.....:usa