PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Tonneau Cover

Anakonda69
07-01-2009, 10:17 AM
looking for a access roll-up, velcro sided tonneau for my truck. chevy 6.5' box. anyone have any leads? found some on criagslist but people want a lil too much for them. figured i'd see if anyone has one or knows someone who has one and wants to get rid of it. let me know.

Silver350
07-01-2009, 11:17 AM
I got mine new for $250 at www.stylintrucks.com You might want to check it out sometimes they are on sale and then you can find a code online to get more money off or free shipping.

DirtyMax
07-01-2009, 12:08 PM
The best one I've had for the money had been the "Top-Spin" by Downey products. It's a roll up velcro sided cover with the support bard swen into the cover.

I've had several and this one is the best bang for the buck. Truxedo is the same concept and is equally badass but more $$.

Search around for the best prices at some of the online outlets.

Give me a shout if you want to check it out sometime...

Anakonda69
07-01-2009, 01:27 PM
yeah i liked my access. any style with the velcro sides and bars attached to the cover itself is the design i want. i will check out some web sites see what i can find. also may be interested in looking at yours dirty just too see whether i like it or not. thanks guys