PDA

View Full Version : WTB Twin/Full Bed for my kid

brotherbenn83
06-29-2009, 07:08 PM
So my 3 year old son has outgrown his toddler bed, and we need something bigger for him. I am a little apprehensive about used mattresses, but would be okay with a used bed frame and box spring (might even consider a used mattress I guess.) Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. If you have some kind of novelty bed (Spider Man, Hulk, Batman, Race car) etc he would be pretty happy with something like that.

Thanks,
Ben

brotherbenn83
07-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I find it kind of funny, and a little bit scary that 23 people viewed this thread without a thing to add. What did you expect to find inside this post? I wonder why anyone that DIDN'T have a bed for sale would even be reading this.....:confused:confused

Arigmaster
07-07-2009, 07:10 AM
I just got a new full size bed for my Daughter and have a complete Twin bed (Head board, Matress, Box and rails. Free to a good home... PM Me

Car Guy
07-07-2009, 09:33 AM
I find it kind of funny, and a little bit scary that 23 people viewed this thread without a thing to add. What did you expect to find inside this post? I wonder why anyone that DIDN'T have a bed for sale would even be reading this.....:confused:confused

Don't be so paranoid......:thumbsup