PDA

View Full Version : Need some electrical help.

Deggy
06-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Alright, so this past winter, somehow my front passenger side wheel well got ripped out from the snow or something to that extent. This happening exposed the back of the headlight on my 1999 Grand Am. I have an HID setup and the ballast was also exposed. Without the wheel well in the snow, ice, and debris must of ripped out some wires of the head light. I knew the headlight burnt out, but when I took the housing out to replace the bulb, saw that all the wires were ripped out.

So basically what I am asking is if anyone could help me at least re-wire the headlight so I can at least replace is with a regular halogen bulb so I can stop worrying about driving at night with a bad headlight. I've only been pulled over once for it, but I drive in Waukesha/Pewaukee area a lot and I know those cops are pricks about stuff like that. So if you can help me, lemme know. I will be willing to pay a reasonable amount for your help, or I can buy us a case of beer. Haha.

-Nick

Sleeper Sierra
06-28-2009, 12:55 PM
i could rewire it for you. let me know.

Deggy
06-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Where are you located?

And what are you looking for in regards to a payment?

Deggy
06-29-2009, 07:54 PM
bump.... anyone?

HY35F2T
06-29-2009, 08:03 PM
just order the headlight plug from internet/dealer?and use the same gauge wire to hook it up.

Deggy
06-29-2009, 08:52 PM
just order the headlight plug from internet/dealer?and use the same gauge wire to hook it up.

I don't even know what wires to re-order.

Like 2 or 3 are missing to my knowledge.