PDA

View Full Version : Motorcyclest tossed off overpass

Holeshot
06-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Now this is really fucked up.

Video http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/49347587.html

MILWAUKEE- The Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department says a Milwaukee couple was fighting in the moments before their car hit an SUV and then a motorcycle. It happened on Highway 45 at the Mayfair Road exit around noon Saturday. The motorcyclist was thrown off the bike and landed on the parkway below the highway. He died at the hospital. The woman and boy in the SUV were not hurt.

Deputies say the driver who caused the crash is a 27-year-old Milwaukee woman. They say she and her 29-year-old husband were arguing as they drove. Both have been arrested for Homicide By Negligent Operation of A Motor Vehicle.

Ricky Bobby
06-27-2009, 10:24 PM
drains on society argue that bad u cant drive a fucking car u need to be taken off the streets and locked up dumbass'

subliminal1284
06-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Thats exactly what they should be charging these f*cks who kill people while driving drunk with instead of manslaughter.

2006wrxtr
06-27-2009, 11:28 PM
That Sucks... Hope they do some time, most likely they'll get probation if they have no previous offenses....

Exitspeed
06-28-2009, 08:46 AM
I drove past that yesterday going the opposite way. That bike was fucked up. It was a burned up. It looked like on of those expensive Honda bikes that look recliners on two wheels. The car the dumb fucks were driving was a 08-09 4-door Focus. The SUV must have got really messed up because it was already gone when I drove past and they were pulling some big left over pieces of it onto a flatbed.

Traffic was being diverted of the freeway and traffic was backed up from Watertown Plank to Oklahoma.

People drive like such idiots.

johnny--2k
06-29-2009, 11:25 AM
I could hear all of it from work. Standing outside smoking, heard some crunching, then smoke and crackling. Saw this billowing cloud of black smoke come up from behind the trees. I literally am at the end of the mayfair offramp at Uptown.

That's some crazy stuff though.