PDA

View Full Version : 4 Month Old Puppy

YENKO4ME
06-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Her name is Sadie she is half border collie/half sheltie as I was told, but she looks more like an Australian Shepherd. Don't want to get rid of her but, with my new work hours of being gone 12 hour days it's just not fair to her. She needs lots of love and attention and would be great for children. I have $400 invested into her, but would give away for free if it was a good home and a done deal. No givebacks. It's hard for me to see her go, so if you take her, she's yours.

Will need a shot soon, has had some shots at this point. Great dog, 75% potty trained, but can't hold it for ten hours.

Serious inquiries only. Call anytime.

Troy
(414) 403-5613

That_Guy
06-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Her name is Sadie she is half border collie/half sheltie as I was told, but she looks more like an Australian Shepherd. Don't want to get rid of her but, with my new work hours of being gone 12 hour days it's just not fair to her. She needs lots of love and attention and would be great for children. I have $400 invested into her, but would give away for free if it was a good home and a done deal. No givebacks. It's hard for me to see her go, so if you take her, she's yours.

Will need a shot soon, has had some shots at this point. Great dog, 75% potty trained, but can't hold it for ten hours.

Serious inquiries only. Call anytime.

Troy
(414) 403-5613

from an adoption standpoint you should try getting some better photos or even more pictures. im planning on forwarding this onto a friend who could possibly be interested in the puppy.

good luck!!!

Holeshot
06-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Shes beautiful pup. Wish I had the time for dog. My cats are lucky if they see me twice a week. Good luck finding her a loving home. ( Michelle's farm ? ):rolf

Beagle
06-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Is that the same puppy that was at the party Troy?

TurboMutantNinjaBug
06-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Awww...what a cutie! I'd take her in a heartbeat if I could...but can't have pets here and too afraid to ask my dad to take in another animal. Hope she makes it to a good home.

subliminal1284
06-27-2009, 11:41 PM
If I could afford my pet deposit right now I would take her tomorrow, good luck finding her a good home.