PDA

View Full Version : To the kid on the black v-rod

BigSnailBuick
06-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Learn how to ride a bike shithead. Plate YZ768 black vrod with orange stripes or some shit. You are the reason bikers not only get a bad rep but get hit alot. The stunt you pulled going to Johnnys rootbeer made you look like a complete idiot and fool. All the lights are red and dude in the turn only lane goes around a car and through the lights when they all are red then trys to be a badass flooring it two blocks to Johnnys. And if your reading this yes I did pull through the stand just to get a glimpse of your dumbass and plate. You saw me. And if you wanna get hard and say shoulda said or did something bout it then I will have no problems next time I dont have 8 minutes to get to work. fool ass :punch::loser

Exitspeed
06-25-2009, 05:49 PM
I hate fucks on motorcycles that drive like asses.

Crawlin
06-25-2009, 07:13 PM
I know who that is... (not personally)

comes into the dealership and is a complete moron.

have to double check the plate to make sure it's same guy

HY35F2T
06-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Learn how to ride a bike shithead. Plate YZ768 black vrod with orange stripes or some shit. You are the reason bikers not only get a bad rep but get hit alot. The stunt you pulled going to Johnnys rootbeer made you look like a complete idiot and fool. All the lights are red and dude in the turn only lane goes around a car and through the lights when they all are red then trys to be a badass flooring it two blocks to Johnnys. And if your reading this yes I did pull through the stand just to get a glimpse of your dumbass and plate. You saw me. And if you wanna get hard and say shoulda said or did something bout it then I will have no problems next time I dont have 8 minutes to get to work. fool ass :punch::loser
what was he wearing?seen some retard on a bike today almost get r boned blowing a stop sign.

BigSnailBuick
06-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Plate may be a bit off since I forgot to repeat it in my head but its something like that. Either or yea I hate when people are just complete ass hats and then whine once they get hit. Makes the rest of us look bad :rolleyes:

SmokinRAM114
06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
i seen him few weeks ago bout 1130 on sunset dr waukesha. all black vrod with loud ass pipes? i came to arolling stop n tryed pullin him with the vw :goof

HY35F2T
06-25-2009, 07:52 PM
i seen him few weeks ago bout 1130 on sunset dr waukesha. all black vrod with loud ass pipes? i came to arolling stop n tryed pullin him with the vw :goof
fuck BBQing the vw needs the propane:thumbsup

MurphysLaw88GT
06-25-2009, 08:37 PM

I seen him run the light on 164 and Arcadian on the way to John's Root Beer. Biggest douche on two wheels I've seen yet.

pOrk
06-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Sounds like he really likes Root Beer

Al
06-25-2009, 09:07 PM
I think i saw this guy at oscars a few weeks ago. I was hoping to see his clutch grab when he was bouncing it off the rev limiter.

jakedrew
06-25-2009, 09:58 PM
did he stop at culvers and get a root beer float?

lordairgtar
06-25-2009, 11:12 PM
This clown came thru Jetz tonight. Left and went down Moorland, crossed Janesville rd very fast between the two lanes of cars.

BigSnailBuick
06-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Yep we are all clearly talking about the same shithead. I cant wait for a car to push this dick off the road, he needs to feel his arms burn for weeks.

-stew-
06-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Yep we are all clearly talking about the same shithead. I cant wait for a car to push this dick off the road, he needs to feel his arms burn for weeks.

I wanna line up on him first. Those guys are the best to beat. They think they are hot shit to you eat their lunch and then they start talking about "Well you got a crrrraattchh raaahhhccckkket..." Or they hot rod around like king dick til you line up on them at a light, then they become as civilized as BMW riders.

subliminal1284
06-26-2009, 02:05 AM
Sounds like a typical organ donor.

badass88gt
06-26-2009, 03:22 AM
Some day you'll be reading about him in the paper. Hope its only him when it happens.

Crawlin
06-26-2009, 07:30 AM
I wanna line up on him first. Those guys are the best to beat. They think they are hot shit to you eat their lunch and then they start talking about "Well you got a crrrraattchh raaahhhccckkket..." Or they hot rod around like king dick til you line up on them at a light, then they become as civilized as BMW riders.

If it's the same guy, it's cam/throttlebody/injectors/big bore/blah blah blah

140ish at the rear if I remember right?

-stew-
06-26-2009, 08:38 AM
If it's the same guy, it's cam/throttlebody/injectors/big bore/blah blah blah

140ish at the rear if I remember right?

That puts him about 25hp up on me. I'll still give him a run. Remember on Pinks when Billy BadAss got his VROD taken from him buy the dude on the soggy assed old GS1100? If I get spanked that's just motivation to get crackin on the lil trick I've got up my sleeve for the bike...

HY35F2T
06-26-2009, 08:45 AM
That puts him about 25hp up on me. I'll still give him a run. Remember on Pinks when Billy BadAss got his VROD taken from him buy the dude on the soggy assed old GS1100? If I get spanked that's just motivation to get crackin on the lil trick I've got up my sleeve for the bike...

i member that lol i laughed so hard cuz dude thought he was hot shit with his bought not built bike.Surprised it wasnt leaking oil.:goof

HY35F2T
06-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Sounds like he really likes Root Beer
ill keep a mug in the car to whip at his head when hes on a country road.:thumbsup

lilws6
06-26-2009, 08:56 AM

you won't give him a run in the quarter thos bikes are built faster than a hayabusa in the quarter stock. i would try and run him and just hope he really is a douche and can't drive. then wait for some stupid ricer excuse. uh well your bike has 4 cyl. i only have two. well you have more hp then me. bitch i only got 150 if i'm lucky you got shit tons of torque and a bike that isn't gana stand on end if you floor it in the first two gears no reason he shouldn't win unless he is the total ass hat we all know he is:thumbsup

Crawlin
06-26-2009, 08:58 AM

That was hilarious!!!

HP doesn't mean anything, that much I know :) hahaha

Cause my little 600 is fun!

Crawlin
06-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Just checked plate at work....

Maybe YW768???

Cause that lists out to a black '07 v-rod that would fit your description, and it's NOT the modified one.

He just bought this one in March of '09.... And the guy lives in New Berlin so it sounds like he's riding in the surrounding areas.

What an idiot

BAD LS1
06-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Sound lke a nightrod special if its got the orange stripe and is mostly black...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/05/006_hdvrod_opt.jpg

lilws6
06-26-2009, 09:15 AM
^ i was about to add that alick looking bike but i want a muscle :)

T-Bag
06-26-2009, 09:41 AM
you won't give him a run in the quarter thos bikes are built faster than a hayabusa in the quarter stock. i would try and run him and just hope he really is a douche and can't drive. then wait for some stupid ricer excuse. uh well your bike has 4 cyl. i only have two. well you have more hp then me. bitch i only got 150 if i'm lucky you got shit tons of torque and a bike that isn't gana stand on end if you floor it in the first two gears no reason he shouldn't win unless he is the total ass hat we all know he is:thumbsup

What? Are you on crack? High 11 1/4 mile is faster than a busa now? Vrods are quick for cruisers but a 600 with a decent rider will still hang/beat one. My snowplowing boss has a vrod and I walked that thing with my 954 VERY easily, and I wouldn't say he is a bad driver by any means.

Irish
06-26-2009, 09:51 AM
you won't give him a run in the quarter thos bikes are built faster than a hayabusa in the quarter stock.

:rolf

Please tell me you don't really believe that.

CannotPost
06-26-2009, 10:26 AM
:rolf

Please tell me you don't really believe that.

2nd, my car has beaten "stock" v-rods........ they are slow.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-26-2009, 10:48 AM
lilws6 must have lost a race to one.

MurphysLaw88GT
06-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Sound lke a nightrod special if its got the orange stripe and is mostly black...

Bingo

BoosTT
06-26-2009, 12:10 PM
hah. I saw this guy a while back, late april. He passed me and a line of about 6 cars in a double yellow no passing zone up a hill. Hwy 83, between hwy 16 and hwy 83.

What a dumbass. :loser

lilws6
06-26-2009, 12:32 PM
i haven't raced any i was told and here i go believing people again that the vrod is faster then the busa in the 1/4 mile but they don't have top end. i've never ridden one or raced one but i do want a muscle i like the way they look

0TransAm0
06-26-2009, 12:37 PM

:drool::drool::drool:

lilws6
06-26-2009, 12:42 PM
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/08_Muscle_LoRes.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

0TransAm0
06-26-2009, 01:01 PM
now THAT^^^ is Nice!

T-Bag
06-26-2009, 04:55 PM
i haven't raced any i was told and here i go believing people again that the vrod is faster then the busa in the 1/4 mile but they don't have top end. i've never ridden one or raced one but i do want a muscle i like the way they look

You've been told very wrong lol