PDA

View Full Version : Transformer 2

Z28Envy
06-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Anyone else go to the 12 am showing? I think it was better than the first one! It was a great movie. In Sheboygan they had it in 3 theatres and they were all packed. I was pretty suprised to see that many people there.

xxtremeteam
06-24-2009, 07:49 AM
cant get out til sunday to see it glad to hear its good

Karps TA
06-24-2009, 07:53 AM
I was thinking of taking a half day to see it today. But with the weather so hot, I'm thinking theaters will be packed.

Silver350
06-24-2009, 08:53 AM
I think I am going to try to go on Saturday or Sunday During the day.

*SNOOP*
06-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Loved it!!! Great movie!!

*SNOOP*
06-24-2009, 06:47 PM
If that IS the new body style vette I'm trading mine in asap!!!

twicks69
06-24-2009, 10:57 PM
F'ing AWESOME! I will definitely go and see it again!

The CGI was killer! The actor scripting was sorta tacky, but the action sequences were were stellar!

Think of Transformers 1 as ATARI-level action sequences, and Transformers 2 as the PS3....Times eleven-quadrillion....

Myles
06-24-2009, 11:47 PM
Fucking awesome move. Everyone go see it ASAP.

Beagle
06-25-2009, 12:18 AM

x2 the movie was just insanely awesome in so many ways. Movie of the summer for sure. Must see in theaters. :headbang

twirkin50
06-25-2009, 07:01 AM

:thumbsup:thumbsup

First 2 1/2 hour movie I have sat through in a long time that seemed to keep me at the edge of my seat the whole time.

AWESOME movie!!

JBs92Lude
06-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Great movie! The action just kept you going. Even better than the first one.

Yooformula
06-25-2009, 10:33 AM
started to watch it at 2am this morning and it was awesome!

05caddyext
06-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Saw it last night, it was awesome. The special effects are amazing, it was almost like they were trying to show off... Devastator was the coolest one, wish they would have showed him more.

94greenbandit
06-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Hopefully see it here soon

Karps TA
06-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Just came back from it, and I feel like I just saw the last round of Star Wars movies. Way too much Jar Jar Binks. Action and CGI was great.

I think the first one was much better.

Waver
06-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Kick ass movie....that is all....jar jar binks......are you talking about the two that turned into the Volt?

Karps TA
06-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Those two wigger bots, the remote control truck bot, the ridiculous mom at college scene, even the Jetfire stuff. It was just too much. Small little bits of humor, like the first movie is great. But they went way overboard.

I mean that remote control truck thing in her shop scene was like Jar Jar getting his tongue in the pod racer.

Beagle
06-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Those two wigger bots, the remote control truck bot, the ridiculous mom at college scene, even the Jetfire stuff. It was just too much. Small little bits of humor, like the first movie is great. But they went way overboard.

I mean that remote control truck thing in her shop scene was like Jar Jar getting his tongue in the pod racer.

I must have missed all that, I was to busy watching Megan Fox run :drool: :thumbsup

T-Bag
06-27-2009, 07:32 PM
If that IS the new body style vette I'm trading mine in asap!!!

That is the Stingray concept, its was at the auto show. Its not a Corvette Stingray...just called the Chevy Stingray. Just a concept that obviously will be fizzled now.

Movie was good overall, but for a 2 1/2 hour movie they really rushed the end...and there was no character development of any of the bots. Especially The Fallen...he just kinda...well yeah

Beagle
06-27-2009, 07:32 PM
That is the Stingray concept, its was at the auto show. Its not a Corvette Stingray...just called the Chevy Stingray. Just a concept that obviously will be fizzled now.

And will never going into production. :wow

Yooformula
06-27-2009, 08:46 PM

"wigger bots"....:rolf:rolf:rolf

you had to find the leg humping scene funny at least?:goof

URLOZIN
06-28-2009, 12:12 AM
saw it yesterday, AWESOME!!!

MoCkiN U
06-28-2009, 12:18 PM
saw it yesterday with the wifey along with "hang over" we enjoyed both movies. Transformers for adults was very action packed!! Really enjoyed the fight scenes and the optimus prime scene (in the woods) really threw me for a loop! Was awesome to watch. Those who go see it still will love it!

NOW.....PART 2

If I had a child 7 years old to 12 years old I wouldnt take them and I would be pissed. The constant use of ass, bitch, and the 1 time drop of "pu$$y" was just too much. I even thought I heard the "nigga please" phrase dropped when bumble bee picked up a twin in each arm to seperate them when they were in egypt when the twins faught in the primes (NOT optimus prime) toomb (sp?). This is movie is really attracting kids to it. It should have been toned down a ton more. Even the comment about the robots genitals when the two huge balls on a chain were clacking together on that huge freaking beast that was climbing the pyramid was just too much.

As an adult I laughed my ass off throughout the whole movie, just wouldnt want my kids saying that.

The mom was really funny to me "Yes Mr Professor, I'll do whatever it takes to get an A" just made me laugh....

Karps TA
06-28-2009, 02:20 PM
I had an issue with the language as well, but only because they obviously put in some of the characters just for kids to laugh at. Then they use that kind of language. Just an odd decision.

CATNHAT
06-28-2009, 08:39 PM
NOW.....PART 2

If I had a child 7 years old to 12 years old I wouldnt take them and I would be pissed. The constant use of ass, bitch, and the 1 time drop of "pu$$y" was just too much. I even thought I heard the "nigga please" phrase dropped when bumble bee picked up a twin in each arm to seperate them when they were in egypt when the twins faught in the primes (NOT optimus prime) toomb (sp?). This is movie is really attracting kids to it. It should have been toned down a ton more. Even the comment about the robots genitals when the two huge balls on a chain were clacking together on that huge freaking beast that was climbing the pyramid was just too much.

As an adult I laughed my ass off throughout the whole movie, just wouldnt want my kids saying that.

The mom was really funny to me "Yes Mr Professor, I'll do whatever it takes to get an A" just made me laugh....

I agree totally. My kids have seen the 1st movie 10X and there is some fast forwarding required in TF1. But I had to tell them this morning that they could not see TF2 b/c of foul language and a bit too violent (i.e face ripping)
Unfortunately, they wont be seeing it any time soon.

Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

05caddyext
06-29-2009, 06:57 AM
Whats really unfortunate is that the kids will hear all that stuff anyway 10x more a day at school and out on the playground. Other parents won't stop their kids from going and they will bring those parts with them to the kids who didn't get to see it. Then the kids who didn't get to see it will get pissed at the parents who didn't let them go because "alex" got to go. Don't shield your kids to much, those are the ones who turn out to be the alcoholics and druggies because they never got to experience any of the "real world."

twicks69
06-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Though I would prefer that there was no foul language or the dog-humping/robot-humping, or the balls on Devastator...I didn't see one person complain or take their children out of the theatre.

Granted....I was at the Ford Motor City Cinema in Chicago, IL in the ghetto. I would say that there had to be at least 30% under 12-years-old. All the people in the theatre were jumping around and screaming and hollering at the movie screen and swearing the whole time, let alone screaming babies and the occasional "oh hell no" or "oh no you didn't" or other explicative. I was most definitely the minority as I saw about 10 white people in the fully packed theatre. It was an absolute madhouse.

I will definitely see it again on the UltraScreen at the Majestic to get a nicer/quieter experience.

If I was a parent, I would probably not take my child under 12 years old to see it.

Hence why it was rated as PG-13.

Exitspeed
06-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Movie was effin epic. I thought it was better then the first.

I'm getting pissed off at people that are saying "It was just giant robots and explosions". IT'S A MOVIE ABOUT ROBOTS ANS EXPLOSIONS WTF DID YOU EXPECT? Shawshank Redemption?

07ROUSHSTG3
06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Movie was effin epic. I thought it was better then the first.

I'm getting pissed off at people that are saying "It was just giant robots and explosions". IT'S A MOVIE ABOUT ROBOTS ANS EXPLOSIONS WTF DID YOU EXPECT? Shawshank Redemption?

:rolf:rolf
that was funny.