PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here do animal photos? I really need help!

Yooformula
06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
My dog, Roxy is dying and I would like to have some pics done with her and the kids very soon. She has been with us for 13 years and my kids have grown up with her. I have tons of pics with my digital but I would really like some NICE pics of her with the kids that we can frame for them/us. Please pm if anyone here can help.

just call me 467-9094, she has approx 2 weeks left if that. thank you.

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/HOUSEandFAMILY/IMG_0211.sized.jpg

Silver350
06-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Oh I am so sorry to hear that Yoosof. Roxy was an awsome dog I remember when I first met her she kind of had me a little worried and then when I was petting her I became her pal and didnt want me to stop LOL

BigSnailBuick
06-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Nothing i can say. I posted a thread a few years ago when my dog died at about 13. Its awful in every way,shape and form. Its the reason I own two dogs at all times now. Honestly having two dogs is not really any more work. Just a little bit more money. Sorry to hear about the pups condition. Only advice I can give is if you put the dog down hold him/her till she goes or you will regret it. People who leave the room ALWAYS regret it. on a happier note hope you get some excellent shots from someone!!!:)

Yooformula
06-23-2009, 01:46 PM
she still acts normal and plays and is her usual self just her jowels, ears and skin are yellow and she WONT eat dog food. We are now making her food that she actually eats and trying to make her comfortable but just in the last week alone her condition has gotten worse. Roxy is 14 now and we found her as a stray 13yrs ago and we just picked up another unwanted puppy(I had a feeling something was coming) for a companion but this will be too big for the kids and my wife to deal with after all thats already happened.

The vet gave her less than 2 weeks as her liver is failing fast.

Holeshot
06-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Sorry to hear about loosing your pet. If I can do anything Yoosof you know Im here for you,Deb and the kids

johnny--2k
06-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Sorry to hear about this Yoo. I remember when we put my cat down, I was about 16 and it was pretty tough. Had her for almost 8 years.

I would be happy give it my best shot if you want. When do you have some time? Best for me is thursday after 5, friday any time, or sundays. Let me know!

wrath
06-23-2009, 07:20 PM
This guy has taken pictures of our dog:

http://allearsphotography.com/

Goat Roper
06-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Left a message for you Yoo, I am good for this Sunday