PDA

View Full Version : Car scale? Where?

Brian98GTP
06-23-2009, 07:17 AM
Are there any convenient places to get a car weighed around the West Bend area?
The local recycling plant has been closed for a couple years. You used to be able to just drive on it at night and it'd show you the weight. Aside from a truck stop, is there any place to just drive on at night or something?... or is that where most people go?

Holeshot
06-23-2009, 07:41 AM
Im sure the local truck stop would probably only charge you a few buck. Ryan Rd Cat Scale charged me $10.00. read it with me in and out of the car. Thats the day I went on a diet. :goof

Josepy
06-23-2009, 07:54 AM
The local recycling plant has been closed for a couple years. You used to be able to just drive on it at night and it'd show you the weight. Aside from a truck stop, is there any place to just drive on at night or something?... or is that where most people go?

Brian, Veolia on river rd has a scale. Ask them and might do it for you.

BOSS LX
06-23-2009, 03:05 PM

The truck stop right off of hwy 41 has a CAT scale. Just pull up on the scale, and go pay inside. I think it is about $8.

Brian98GTP
06-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks guys!