PDA

View Full Version : a shakedown of baddls1's 'maro

Prince Valiant
04-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Went for a spin tonight in the thing...

Not too shabby at all....it's worth the ride just to hear the thing from inside the car. Words cannot describe the wail that the thing makes as the revs climb toward 7k rpm, but that doesn't stop me from trying. Think something like: "WAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA*clic k-click*BRawwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!" and there you have it :goof

Actually, the sound is to die for...

another good thing about riding with Tom is the posture he assumes when he's ready to go....he sits up as high on the steering wheel as he can, almost as if he's trying to stand up from his seat. As he gets on it, his tongue comes out of his mouth almost like micheal jordan used to do when he was in a grove, quite amusing really. And then the shifts cause him to sit back down until he hits the gas again, to which he assumes the original posture.

If you are so fortunate to ride with tom once, I am afraid I may have ruined it for you though...he no longer stuck his tongue out when I pointed it out to him, so sorry :(

Got in a few runs though...nothing serious or approaching illegal speeds. I guess the "kill" list would include : Red SS, Green GT (the big spoiler one), a GTP that we suspected was under the impression that he beat us once. Nothing was really close at all...although tom felt the green GT was closer than he thought it would be. It was still a cakewalk though.

But a fast car...can't wait to see it really stretch out it's legs at the track.:thumbsup

88camaro
04-04-2004, 12:17 PM
you guys missed the evo's when i turned around there was two atlease behind us. one was about 2 stop lights, the other was about 4.

i got once race in. a little de slo i thing it called. we did a 30 mph roll and once the car down shifted it took off and i just keep pulling a way so i shut it down and at the next stop light, he pulls up.
his buddy "does that have a v8"
me "yup" should have said no its iron duke or a v6 but i dont think it sounds like one.
driver "my clutch is slipping"
me "oh"

He would not race me from the stop light

Crawlin
04-04-2004, 02:36 PM
BWAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Way to go MJ!!!!

BAD LS1
04-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah its just OK.... really nothing special....:drool: