PDA

View Full Version : Remington R-15 interest?

Russ Jerome
06-20-2009, 12:48 PM
I just got off the phone with a Neapolitan Mastiff breeder and may be looking for some fast cash for next weekend :)

The one in my avatar, complete turn key with 200-250 rounds thru correctly broken in barrel. Gun is a shooter and have targets to gauge groups (blackbirds at 250 yards)

R-15, 18" fluted and freefloating barrel, colapsable stock.
Pics in my signature below.
Bushnell 6-18 scope with 50mm obj.
Warne Med mounts, steel not aluminum, heavy and expensive.
Ultra sling.
Soft case and will throw in a few 20 round clips and stock 10 rounder.

Make offer, I'll cruise online to check values when I get home from work. Probably have better than $1600 into it pre-obama communist takeover value but it is used. Gonna have it out killing birds sunday, come shoot it in Delevan.

russjerome@aol.com

Russ Jerome
06-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Make offer, I'll cruise online to check values when I get home from work. Probably have better than $1600 into it.

Just got back from the Wauk gun show (thanks for the lower Brian!) and bare bones "non-free floating barrell", bare bones ARs are $900-$1500, brown wrapper and a clip, quality ARs with free floating barrels $1500 and up. The few decent guns with even half ass equiped scopes were $2000 and up.

$1400 "complete turn key with ammo" should be a smoking price in the present arms climate but open to offers for local cash sale.