PDA

View Full Version : Free *****...!!!

Car Guy
06-15-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm very tempted to go get her, I love calico cats......:)

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/zip/1223674952.html

lordairgtar
06-15-2009, 11:53 PM
Pretty cat. Go get her before some douche does.

Al
06-15-2009, 11:58 PM
I've always wanted to build a violin. Now I know where I can get the strings.

Car Guy
06-16-2009, 12:01 AM
I can't believe you just said that, cats are the most affectionate and loving creatures on earth. Well, next to humans that is......

Just sent an email to the owner, we'll see if it's meant to be......:)

Al
06-16-2009, 12:05 AM
cats are the most affectionate and loving creatures on earth

Dogs rule, cats. . .suck!

MurphysLaw88GT
06-16-2009, 12:09 AM
fuck that... cats are the closest things to mini killing machines ever. felines own

Car Guy
06-16-2009, 12:13 AM
LOL, mini killing machines......:rolf :rolf :rolf

Al
06-16-2009, 01:16 AM
fuck that... cats are the closest things to mini killing machines ever. felines own

Cats = gay

Cats just loaf around the house and poop in an indoor sandbox.

Dogs play fetch, enjoy swimming, go real hunting, and LOVE sticking their heads out the windows of cars. Dogs can also be your best friend.

-stew-
06-16-2009, 01:23 AM

You poop in the house too, asshole. Just cause you do it in water and ceramic, don't make it better that tupperware and sand. And cats can be toilet trained, BTW.

badass88gt
06-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Cats rule. Ive always loved Persians, here's Wikket. We had to put him to sleep a few weeks ago, he was awesome. Total personality.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs119.snc1/4751_104330188979_664228979_2649764_4079311_n.jpg

badass88gt
06-16-2009, 02:50 AM
I saw that ad was flagged, I wonder why.....?

pOrk
06-16-2009, 04:09 AM
My mom picked up a kitten from an elderly couple that said the cat was too wild for there lifestyle.

Our last cat did nothing but hide and sleep all day and night so I figured y get a cat.

Boots, the new cat, is the biggest freak of a cat you would ever meet. He chases his tail, jumps into windows thinking they are open, runs mach 3 out the door everytime it opens only to trip down the stairs and barrelroll across the driveway, and will play whenever you call his name. I think this cat is almost as fun as a dog, cept you'd like like a nut job playing frisbee with him!

TheRX7Project
06-16-2009, 05:38 AM
My girlfriend's cat is constantly attacking her. He is insane. We have pics of him sitting staring at a wall... for no reason. He just sat there and stared at it.

My cat Bill (RIP) was the coolest cat ever. He used to beat up our dog.

michelle
06-16-2009, 06:12 AM
I saw that ad was flagged, I wonder why.....?

It was most likely flagged because animals are not allowed in the "free section". There is a pets section in the community area that is filled with ads for pets. It's sad that so many people think they have to get rid of their animals for the stupidest reasons. I'm sorry, but if you have a cat or dog and you have to move, I would think finding a place that allows them is enough of a priority. Allergies and whatnot are good reasons, but "not having enough time" for a cat - empty the litter box, fill water and food dishes, and you are set. Really? Okay, no more ranting.

And I have the cutest cats, by far.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/reupertm/oscar.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/reupertm/113008/DSCF0369.jpg

Car Guy
06-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Cats = gay

Dogs play fetch, enjoy swimming, go real hunting, and LOVE sticking their heads out the windows of cars. Dogs can also be your best friend.

Well now it’s on like Donkey Kong.....:goof

One of my cats will play fetch till the sun goes down and chases the laser pointer for hours, another one will TRULY go 'real' hunting (no need to shoot anything for it :thumbsup ), and they are all my best friends without a doubt. Sure they don't go for car rides but I don't want animal hair all over my car's interior anyways.....

Not to mention they clean themselves on a daily basis, never smell, don't slobber, never bark, never need to be walked, poop/pee in a small box which is a HUGE advantage if you ask me, never leave 'land mines' in the back yard (which is a PITA in the winter!), and the list goes on. I have nothing against dogs but for ease of ownership (aka enjoyment) cats are BY FAR superior. Try leaving your dog home alone when you go on a weekend vacation and can't bring him with. Cats on the other hand just need a big bowl of food/water a clean litter box and you’re out the door. Also, believe it or not, most cats (fully armed) will whoop the tar out of most dogs. The neighbors big/bad German Sheppard won't come within ten feet of our one cat and she doesn't even have front claws......:rolf

WhatsADSM
06-16-2009, 09:43 AM
This is seriously a dog vs. cat thread. :rolf:rolf BCM has everything.

Dogs are truly man's best friends, but you can't argue with the low maintenance of a cat. Cat's are great for lounging around giving some affection around the house. If I weren't allergic I would likely have a cat around the house.

The dog is a true friend that will love you unconditionally. A dog will put his/her life on the line for you or your family no questions asked. Only reason our big bad shepherd won't touch the cat is because we taught her to be nice. Without being taught all it would take is one bite and it would be over for the cat. My in-laws had a shepherd with a high prey drive and one time while on a walk in the dark a squirrel made a quick dash in front of them, one bite and it was in half :wow...

DirtyMax
06-16-2009, 09:45 AM
I don't mind cats but I am 1000% allergic to them. Therefore, I am a dog guy (x3) by deafult.

GHOSST
06-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Plain and simple, dogs = male, cats = female. Why do you think they are called pussies? With that said, I have and would always own both.

Al
06-16-2009, 01:12 PM
This thread cracks me up!

Plain and simple, dogs = male, cats = female. Why do you think they are called pussies?

Holeshot
06-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Cats are king Ive never seen a dog take down a zebra , cape buffalo and baby elephants ... Wild dogs are tough as are Heina's but even they know better then to fuck with big cats.

Also cats were worshiped and guarded the grain temples of the Egyptians

Al
06-17-2009, 01:48 PM
My dogs are capable of killing things too. Each one of them has managed to catch and kill small rodents to an opossum.

As I see it, dogs are pack animals. This means they fit right into the family. Cats are loners and are too independent to be a family member.

lordairgtar
06-17-2009, 02:37 PM
I prefer dogs, but have had cats. Now ferrets are another thing all together. Can live in a cage, can be litter box trained but will definitely steal small bits of jewelry, shiny objects and other things. The little shit swiped a 1/25th scale model car engine that was all chrome and hid it in her little house. My kittehs were very cool and would play with yarn, laser pens. The dog just likes to empty garbage cans and sort through things to hide under the bed. Her tennis balls are her favorite thing.

Car Guy
06-17-2009, 11:25 PM
As I see it, dogs are pack animals. This means they fit right into the family. Cats are loners and are too independent to be a family member.

I will agree with that comment %1000; however cats can be a LOT more 'family' than you might think. Hell, one of our just tried jumping on my lap while typing this post......:D

TurboMutantNinjaBug
06-18-2009, 09:45 PM
It really depends on what cat you get...I've seen cats that are completely independent and want almost nothing to do with their owners and I've seen cats that will follow their owner around like a dog does.

Before I moved out of my dad's place, I had one of each. My female cat was very independent and only came to you if she wanted to be pet. While my male cat loved attention and would follow me all around the house.

I do think female cats are much more independent and male cats are more loving.

-stew-
06-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Ferrets should be sold as bait, not pets.

Al, there are a few prides of lions in Africa that may disagree with your sentements that cats are loners.

1320PNY
06-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Seriously,

People with Muscle cars fighting about how "cool" cats are...

Let's get it together people!

- Mike Cooper's GAY!

Al
06-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Ferrets should be sold as bait, not pets.

Al, there are a few prides of lions in Africa that may disagree with your sentements that cats are loners.

I know that. I was talking about house cats/dogs.

I've been around cats, but primarily dogs.

One of my favorite things about dogs is how they will stay by your side all day long. The longest separation is when you use the bathroom.

You lose your shadow when you turn off the lights, but a good dog has diligence beyond that unreliable shadow.

-stew-
06-19-2009, 12:28 AM
One of my favorite things about dogs is how they will stay by your side all day long. The longest separation is when you use the bathroom.

The same can be said for a meddlesome wife.